Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

• Kitsune x Steven •

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: • Kitsune x Steven •  (Read 202 times)
------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

AKA: call me Kitsune but my name is natasha

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« on: »

Hey this is one of my stories in witch. If you like it please do support in the witch forum. link

♥ Kitsune x Steven: Chapter 1

Last happenings:

Kitsune met Steven in Dewford and Kitsune asked Steven if he wants to join her pokemon journey and Steven agrees and the time flies fast and they met many people and realized being a real trainer was about and battled together until they defeat Hoenn league and still.... Their journey continues to battle frontier.
When Kitsune and Steven are always together they feel LOVE to each other. Because they don't realize that times that they love each other very much.
Then Steven told Kitsune to train her pokemon first then they gave themselves a week to train.

A week later:

Kitsune: *yawns* Humm..... Its a beautiful day! *yawns*
Kiarra: *calls* Kitsune!! Wake up! You'll be late with your date with Steven!
   -Kitsune goes down the stairs-
Kitsune: *shocked* What date?!?!!! Where not dating!!
Kiarra: *giggles* Hahaha!! You are easy to tease! But I was joking fix everything up okay? Then wake up your sleepy pokemon in the backyard okay?
Kitsune: Okay mom!
   -Kitsune goes to the backyard-
Norman: So you're awake Kitsune? But its early to wake up this time! Are you going to see Steven again?
Kitsune: *giggles* Yeah, dad! Its been a while! As if I didn't saw him for a month!! hahaha!!
Norman: So what are you two going to and doing what?
Kitsune: Ahh.... We are going to the battle frontier!
Norman: Really?! I heard that there are many tough trainers there.
Kitsune: Oh.... I heard it too... But me and Steven's pokemon will be defeating all tough trainers! But.... I hope my pokemon are hyper-energetic now... They... were.... so tired yesterday...
Norman: Don't worry Kitsune, they are hyper-energetic! When I gave them food to eat, they began practicing themselves. See for yourself.
Kitsune: *shocked* Wh-what?!?!?!?! Is that possible?! Lemme look!
   -Kitsune rushes to "PkMn Rm.2" and she sees a very shocking sceneranio-
Kitsune: *100% shocked* What the?!?! They are hyper-energetic!!
   -Kitsune used the whistle that silents em' up-
Kitsune: Whew.... You're a one hyper-energetic team!!! Gardevior, Gyarados, Lairon, Swampert and especially you Altaria!
   -Kitsune took her pokeballs and returned her pokemon back expect Altaria-
Kitsune: Come one Altaria let's go!
   -Kitsune goes outside the house and waves goodbye-
Kitsune: Bye mom! Bye dad! Take Care!!
Kiarra: Bye Kitsune!
Norman: Bye Kitsune! Take Care! Say to Steven hello!
   -1hour passed as Kitsune sees Mossdeep City and Steven is waiting neither-
Kitsune: *commands* Altaria!! Fly down!!
   -When Altaria dropped off at the land beside where Steven stand-
Kitsune: *uses pokeball* Good job, Altaria! You did! Return!!
Steven: You're early huh?! It seemed that you trained your pokemon a lot! But it seems to be a hyper-energetic one!!
Kitsune: Hahaha! How's your NEW pokemon team?
Steven: Well.... I left them to the day care and i have the only one Gloom you gave me, since the sea is close so I had easy on training the Gloom and it became a Belossom when I had used the thunder stone!
Kitsune: Wow! You're totally good! I know that my plan giving you that Gloom was a nice one! I know you can do that without going everywhere not like me....
Steven: You are a strong trainer... Of course many battles held in Littleroot town for you to train your pokemon, right?
Kitsune: *shocked* Huh? How did you know?
Steven: Remember it....
Kitsune: Ahh!!! Now I remember! It was televised by Gabby and TY!
Steven: Hahaha!! You're too good! You inspire me!
Kitsune: *blushes* Really?
Steven: Yeah! Hey! I promised you that you will eat with me today, right?
Kitsune: Yeah!! I hope you forgot! I was 50% hungry!!
Steven: Come on! It might be cold now!!
   -Kitsune and Steven went to his house and ate the food that Steven cooked-
Steven: *. . .* You sure are hungry! Are you sure YOU did not eat for 1 day? As if you did not eat for a week!
Kitsune: *munch* Hahaha!! Just last night! I was terribly tired!! So I had not ate dinner! But you sure cook very well! It tastes like my mom's cooking!! Very yummy!
Steven: *blushing, went shocked* Really? You're the first person told me that! Th-thank You!
Kitsune: *blushed* Re-really?! Your welcome!! Ooops! I ate em' all!!
Steven: *giggles, claps* Very good! You finished my food! I'm happy!
Kitsune: *giggles* Hey!! Don't CLAP!! I'll fix this mess and lemme clean your dining table! After all, you should know how I clean if well!
   -Kitsune cleans everything up-
Kitsune: Whew.... Now everything is tidy!!
Steven: Now this is what I call tidy!!
Kitsune: *blushes* Thank you!!
Steven: *serious, blushes* Kitsune.... Ahh.... You are nice to me.... And.... it may be silly to hear this... but.... I love you....
Kitsune: *100% totally shocked and blushes* .....Steven..... it is the same I want to tell.... but... it is not silly.... to say it and hear that.... we just have the same... feelings for...each other.....
   -Steven hugs Kitsune, but still they are blushing-
Steven: Kitsune.... I think it is the right time to..... tell this.....
Kitsune: What is it?
   -Steven goes to his room and took that thing-
Steven: *too nervous* Ahhhh..... Will..... you ma-marry me?
Kitsune: *100% totally shocked* ......Ma-marry me?... ahh.... yes.... you may.... I really... really love you..... Steven......
Steven: Th-thank You.... For...a-approving.... my propose..... to you.... now... let's go to Battle Frontier....
Kitsune: Yes.... come on.... I hope this day will be an exciting one!
Steven: Oh come on!! This will be a new day to start as a family! Ha! Ha! Joke, wait until we get married okay?
Kitsune: O-okay!
   -Kitsune and Steven left Mossdeep without hesitation and felt really happy, but they did not knew something-
   -Battle Frontier, here Scott "guy" is the owner of this-
Scott: Welcome Champion Kitsune Tanaka and Steven Rondeau! Greetings!
Guard 1: *bows* Good morning Ms. Tanaka and Mr. Rondeau please step inside don't worry Battle Frontier is guided with many guards!
Kitsune: *shocked* Uuuhhh..... I feel bad when guards are around..... Especially if they are just disguising as guards but it maybe Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua....
Guard 1: What?! IS that POSSIBLE Ms. Tanaka?
Kitsune: When I was a newbie trainer one day in Rustboro I got tricket by Team Aqua one of them disguised as my father!
Guard 1: Whh-aat? So you're telling me that maybe Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma might be hiding being a guard?
Kitsune: Yes, sir! Also Steven was tricked neither....
Steven: Yeah, you're right Kitsune!! I was tricked by team Rocket and disguised as Pokemon Breeder and thank goodness that Kitsune saw those happenings that time!
Kitsune: Hello?! Had you forgot that I was inside the breeder's house and when I went out I saw you giving your pokemon to the Rocket's!!
Scott: Now.... that's a intriguing story! Thanks for reminding me Kitsune! I also want the both of you something, wait.
   -Scott went to the room and took that item-
Scott: Here! A ring for the both of you!
Kitsune: *shocked* What's THIS for? But....we and Steven.... are just..... friends....!
Steven: Sorry Kitsune but.... I told Scott about it..... Sorry....
Kitsune: *sob* Ohh.... It's RATHER fine with me then.... (here goes her drama!)
Steven: *suspicious* Don't act things again!! I know your attitude, just don't hide it. Don't worry while the wedding goes on our marriage will be broadcasted by the TV Pals TY and Gabby, so nevermind it I know its embarrasing tough.
Kitsune: *...* O-okay! I thought I could go for another drama! :-p
Steven: Come on! Let's Battle Frontier!!
Scott: Wait!! I need to put a pass on your trainer cards!!
Steven: *...* Ooops! Sorry, just got excited and almost forgot the things first!!
Kitsune: Now that's what I call irresponsibility?
Steven: Don't look at me LIKE THAT!! As if you're mad or something!
Scott: Here's your trainer card! Kitsune may I have yours?
Kitsune: Okay, Scott here take it! You know Steven... I feel seriousity.... So sorry....
Steven: Its alright!
Report Spam   Logged

Please join my 1st RPG Forum! thanks!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

Nice Story, It's great. Though it's quite long but I actually finished it. I like Pokemon. Great work.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: »

Thank you^^ But the one on witch is updated.. i will be posting the other chapters next time
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: »

Oh, I'll try to check WITCH if I have the time. Did it take you a long time to type this?
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

Hey there! Nice story! I started reading it but I didnt finish it yet..LOL.
I'll finish it later.  Crazy
Report Spam   Logged

------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: »

Oh, I'll try to check WITCH if I have the time. Did it take you a long time to type this?
Yep, i do have long time creating it.. like an hour...
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

^^LOL! More luck to you.. XD~
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: »

Yeah, I noticed that it is so long. Well, I'll support this story.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Angelic Light
Jr. Moderator
Rockin' Angelican

Reputation 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: »

Nice, story though I was lost at the ending but I'm fine. I like it. Pokemon rules.
Report Spam   Logged
------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: »

Sorry if its long.

Kitsune x Steven: Chapter 2

As they got inside the battle frontier "Kitsune" was really shocked while Steven is curious, why was he curious?

Kitsune: *sob* Hey, Steven are you alright? Why are you curious? Was my behavior about seriousity a while ago?!
Steven: *shocked* Huh? You mean my face??! How dumb I am I should not be reacting like this!! Ahahaha!!! Sorry about that!
   -Steven is just curious on what will Kitsune's parents will be reacting to his proposal to Kitsune.-
Kitsune: *curious* Uhhhh.... Steven if you are thinking about my parents, don't worry you DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!
Steven: *shocked* Wha-What?!!! Why not?!!!
Kitsune: *giggles* My father always asks me if you had proposed to me, admit your feelings to me even though he knows it and etc...!
Steven: *serious* So your father prepares you to be a parent, huh? And what about your mom? Does she not worry about it, Kitsune?
Kitsune: *sob* Aaaahhhh..... my mother.... She is too quiet when my father tells about that I will be a parent and etc... And about my father he thinks that parenting must be thought to me after I becoming a trainer.... but....
Steven: .... but, what?? Kitsune... are you alright? I think I should not talk about this... Sorry...
Kitsune: *smiles, but returns to sad face* You don't have to say sorry... And I always react like this when my parents are always the topic.... I don't know but... as if they are stranger to me...
Steven: *shocked* What??! But how come you can say that?!
Kitsune: I cannot explain it.... but its me who feels it... as if my father wanted me to become a great trainer and my mother does not care for me... that's what I feel.... :-(
Steven: *cheers Kitsune up* Come on!! Do you think so?! When I saw your mother as if she was not feeling better I think its just she's tired so she does not have time for you... At least you still have your parents with you...
Kitsune: *shocked, but had cheered up by Steven* What do you mean? Did your parents die or lives in a different place?
Steven: *mixed feeling* I don't really know, Kitsune. I feel that they are not alive anymore or the live in a different place, but I feel different....
Kitsune: Steven.... Cheer up.... Its just different to talk about parents.... after all we are in battle frontier, why don't we explore this HUGE PLACE, for a long time?
Steven: Thanks, Kitsune I feel better now!! Okay!! Let's explore this place first!

It took Steven & Kitsune 1 1/2 hour to explore the place and took info's about it, but Kitsune feels different.. What causes her to feel that? So, Steven decided to bring her at the B.F.(battle frontier) Hospital
Kitsune went asleep and after an hour.

Steven: Kitsune... are you alright?
Kitsune: *shocked* WHAT AM I DOING AT THIS PLACE?!! WHAT IS THIS PLACE AFTER ALL??!
Doctor: You are now at the B.F. Hospital, you feel better now don't you?
Kitsune: I never of this place before... But I still feel something, but i'm better now!!!
Steven: Can you stand up?!
Kitsune: What a nice question!!! Of course I can stand!!
Steven: Why don't you try standing up to find it out!!

-Kitsune stand up but hence she can't stand very well and she hugged Steven so she will not fall.

Kitsune: Why I can't stand now?!
Steven: That's because your something now! But don't dare to ask it if you don't want to stay here forever!!
Kitsune: What?!!! Okay...! Gimme that food!!
Steven: Here!! *gives Kitsune the food and she eats it*
Kitsune: Wow!! I can stand perfectly again!! I was only hungry!! hahaha!!!
Steven: Let's go out of here and go to your house to talk about things!!
Kitsune: Okay!! To Littleroot Town!!

The two went out of BattleFrontier and flew to Littleroot Town, but it took them 2hours before they had reached the place.
They command the bird type pokemon to fly them down and return them in the poke balls. When Kitsune & Steven went inside...

Norman: Welcome home, Kitsune!! You brought Steven with you! Welcome and Good Evening! Join us for dinner!
Kiarra: Yeah! Join us for dinner, Steven!!
Steven: Okay! I'll join and thanks!
Norman: You're welcome grab a seat! Kitsune grab a seat! But try to seat beside Steven, okay?
Kitsune: Okay! Dad....
Kiarra: This is for today's dinner, Kitsune's favorite! Seafood Pasta and Vegetable Mushroom soup! Of course with drinks of ice tea and lemonade!!
Kitsune: Mom! This is soo embarrasing for Steven to know and to see!!
Steven: Hahaha!! As if this was not the food you ALL ate, early morning!! You know that I like pasta and soups the best as the same as I love steel type pokemon!!
Kitsune: ^_^ Really....! But you forgot to mention how you love me!! :-(
Steven: Ehh..... Sorry its just the same as how i love my steel type pokemon twice for you and you are really important to me! Promise!! So don't get sobby there!
Kitsune: ^_^ Okay! Let's eat!!
Norman: Bon appetit!!
Steven, Kitsune and Kiarra: Eating time!! *gets the food*
Norman: So any weird happenings when you're with Steven, Kitsune?
Kitsune: .... Ahhh......
Steven: *blushes* Yes!! I proposed to Kitsune!! I...i really like her and love her soo much!!!
Kitsune: Steven.... don't use force to say that words....
Kiarra: So its marriage time now? Right, Kitsune? *gets sad*
Kitsune: Mom... I know what you feel spill it out, please?
Kiarra: Okay, Kitsune but don't take it too seriously... Hence you became a trainer I could not take it that you'll be far away from me as if I lost someone when you returned home with Steven one day I felt that this will happen like this now.... I could not believe it.... It totally...
Kitsune: Hurt your feelings, mom?
Norman: Why did you not told this to me, Kiarra? Why?
Kiarra: I am really really sorry... For your dream that Kitsune to become an excellent trainer she needs to have a long journey and go to different places... and meet different people... and she returned one day... she was different already...
Kitsune: mom.... then today you will find out that i'm getting married....
Kiarra: i'm happy to know that but... I don't want you to make a mistake... on something...
Kitsune: Mom... I will never leave you... I love you as my mother and even i'm married I will give my time to spend it with you, Steven and dad... After all dad will become a grandfather when our child is born while Steven will become a father and while you will become a grandmother and I will become as a mother!!
Kiarra: Kitsune... I thought you don't care about me... now I know that you're getting married... I could not wait for you to wear a wedding gown!!!
Kitsune: Thank you, mom!! You're the best!!
Norman: Let's talk the wedding!! Sure it is easy to be with my only one daughter, Kitsune?
Steven: Yes, sir! Easy as a cake! But don't let her drama acting thinggy on! I hate that expression of Kitsune!!
Norman: See Kitsune, even your going-to-be husband Steven hates that expression and you know that Steven is also a serious one!!
Kitsune: Hahaha!! I know dad!! Mom was a serious one before, right?
Norman: Yeah, the day you were born she was the non-serious one those days and I started spending time to raise weak and new pokemon trainers with her while carrying you hence you were a tiny baby that time, so I don't have to worry about your mom and you.
Kiarra: Ahh...Steven I just wanted to tell you something and this is a favor when you and Kitsune are married...
Steven: What is it, mam?
Kiarra: Kitsune is a loner and please don't leave her behind and be at her side everyday, if you're going to a different place please tell her and don't hesitate to ask her on problem advices and if she looks different ask her.
Steven: Okay...
Kitsune: ... mom...
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: »

Whoa that's long. I'll finish reading it later.

Tongue
RESPECT ME!!!
-Admin Kai-
Report Spam   Logged

------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: »

okay... its better if i update here by half...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum