Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Tennis Club

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis Club  (Read 479 times)
Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« on: »

Reicka Spring- is an ordinary yet studious student who was mistaken as a guy and was forced to join the Tennis club.
Aiden Brooke- Riecka's dorm mate, clumsy yet serious. He is the captain of the Tennis club, Mr. Antonio Brooke's only son. He's the first one to discover Reicka's secret.
Anthony Woods- Aiden's best friend. He always mocks Reicka, telling her that she's a gay.
Anrinne Ricks- Reicka's best friend and Anthony's crush.
Mr. Brooke- Their coach, strict and scary. He is Aiden's father.

These are the characters if you want to add some more just tell me!
^ ^

This story is about a girl who manage to pass the enrollment in a prestigious school known as Skyline Academy. Her first day was the worst! She was mistaken as a guy because of her twin sisters, the brats. The worst part is that she is forced to join a Tennis club which is officially for guys and she doesn't know how to play it. As the story continues, she developed love for the sport and to it's captain so she decided to continue pretending(at this part of the story Aiden already knows her gender).

Now here it goes:
Reikka's an ordinary yet studious student who managed to enroll into a prestigious school, named 'Skyline Academy'. She had short hair and was considered rather pretty...
Since it was the first day of school, she didn't count on getting up early, and as a result, grabbed her brother's clothes instead. But despite her haste, she still ended up the last one to come into attendance. When she arrived, she was strangely mistaken as a guy, especially since the gender in her I.D. was not female, but male.

"Mr. Spring, your late. I trust this won't become a nasty habit of yours!" The teacher frowned upon her entry.
Reikka dipped her head in apology, "I'm sorry ma'am. I woke up late this morning," She replied.
"Right, but no more excuses! Now please, stand infront of the class so I can properly introduce you to you're classmates."
"Yes, Miss." She said.

"Class, this is Riekka Spring. He's a former student of Eisenhower Elementary. He is now your new classmate. Now, I trust you will all greet him warmly these next few weeks," The teacher announced, "Riekka, go to your seat beside Mr. Brooke... and here-" Mrs. Fidge grabbed her by the shoulder and gently slipped a key into her hands, "This is the key to your dorm room."
Riekka stared intently at the key for a while, before smiling up to her teacher and said, "Thank you, Miss"

LATER...
It was already end of the class and she is walking towards her room, "Darn, I need to replace my I.D." She was talking to herself. "They put male instead of Female! I clearly wrote Female. Or did I? Oh no, the brats, those twins are so dead! They even hide the letter to inform me about the school, no wonder I have no idea about this key. I'm going to."

She opened the door and...

just continue the story...

Tin, I changed the title again, okay??
« Last Edit: by Complicated Synopsis 98 » Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

"God! what the-" Someone burst into the changing room, "Can you atleast lock the door when you change?!" She said in shock.
"Calm down man! We're both guys you know, and these group of rooms are for males. So, you don't have to worry about privacy." He chuckled. "He thinks I'm a guy? This is so weird." She silently muttered to herself.

((pls. continue))
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: »

"Is this my room?" Reicka asked (confused). "Yes",  her room mate answered. "What do you expect?"
"I expected a girl", she said unpleasantly, as her room mate looked confused. "Are you gay?"  he giggled. "No! I'm a.." before Reicka finished her sentence a group of guys carelessly went inside the room. "Aiden, the tennis try outs is going to start! Let's go", One of his friends said. "Ok", Aiden said, as he followed his friends out.

"Without manner and respect!" She said unplesantly after Aiden and his friends go.
"I am so gonna kill my sisters!"

It was already their first period in the afternoon. Reicka was still in her boys outfit mixed with her short hair and her unpolished black shoes; she was getting ready for their first class. "Class, this is Mr. Orlando Brooke, the coach of the sport known as Tennis", the teacher said. "He is here to pick his last tennis member for are still incomplete."

Mr. Brooke stood in front of the class, "I know that all of the boys are willing to be a part of the Tennis club  because Tennis is this school best sport but we will just going to pick one player", Mr. Brooke said. "I know that some of you are still confused because the great tennis club has one member missing", he grinned. "Remember Mr. Anderson; his parents just called that he is really sick so he can't play. The try outs this morning was a mess no one dared to enter the club. I just figured out that no one post any announcement in the bulletin board about the try outs so I'll derectly ask you now", he explained. "Who wants to join the Tennis club? Just raise your hand", he asked.

Almost every boy in the class raised their hand, of course Reicka didn't; she knows that she's a girl, "You!" Mr. Brooke said. "You  over there beside Mr. Aiden", he pointed out, "You are the one that I will choose",
"But dad, he's a gay!" Aiden complained. "A gay?" Mr. Brooke asked. "No I'm not!" Reicka frowned. "I'm a.."
 Mr. brooke walked towards Reicka and put his hands on her shoulder saying, "See? This strong man is not a gay",
"Your the one that I want, you know what they say quiet men have skills!" he grinned.

Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: »

00c; Guys, this is extremely stupid. Of all things NOT to have...
Why on Earth would you guys lack a topic? -___-
And you two should improve what you've posted.
I mean, c'mon!

"Shockingly said"?!
Whatever happened to "She said in shock"?
ROFL. xDDD
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

[[Guys I think you should listen to the RP Moderator  Peace]]

"Oh no, I can't I really can't." she replied as she waved her hands, nodding as she said "No." "It's alright, everyone has hidden talent I know you can do it." Mr. Brooke said as he smiled and pushes him to the field. "Let's try, can anyone play a match against him??" Mr. Brooke looked at her thinking as if she was a MAN.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: »

I've already read Jinn's reply and I say it was a stupid misunderstanding! Though we are still offended..JOWKS...
^ ^

Ok, let's start the continuation!
I'll put the setting and the title later.

"Mr. Brooke, but how about class?" she asked, as she tried to go back inside the room.
"So, he's the one. Ok, he's excused", the teacher gave an evil grin to Reicka. "Can you also excuse Aiden?" Mr. Brooke asked. "Well, of course", the teacher smiled.
"But, but! I don't know this sport!" she shouted desperately, as Mr. brooke pulls him out.
« Last Edit: by Tin2x » Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

"You can do it." Mr. Brooke said as she pulled her outside.
"No! I can't I don't even know this sport." she said as she was pulling her hand away.
"Yes you can, just try it." Mr. Brooke said as he handed her the racket.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: »

"Oh Ok, if you insist", Riecka agreed reluctantly. "That's the spirit!" Mr. Brooke smiled. Reicka was already in the Tennis court, she is holding the rocket with trembling hands. "Aiden be his opponent!" Mr. Brooke said. "This guy has hidden skills!"
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: »

Reikka held on a grip with the racket at Aiden went to the court. "How do you play this game?" she asked her self as Mr Brook said "Reikka you start." She looked as Mr. Brooke as she nodded. She started to hit it as she tripped. Everyone laughed at her as she looked down as her cheeks turned red. She was too embarrassed. "What am I going to do?" she asked her self as she hit it. Aiden ran so fast as he jumped and hit the ball. Reikka started to chase the ball as he hit it. "I'm getting better at this." She said as she smiled. She looked at Aiden as she was too stunned by his smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: »

00c;;Tin, I changed your title to "Tennis Club" because you switched it back to "My Life as A Guy..." Im sorry, Tin, but that title seems inappropriate.  Undecided...

WE MAY CONTINUE TO THE RP NOW.
Report Spam   Logged

Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: »

After she hit the ball, Aiden jumped and hit it back very hard. "I'm going to hit this ball just like before." Reicka  jump and suddenly out balanced and fall "Ouch!" she cried "hey, are you okay? I'm sorry" Aiden apologized "No it's ok  let's continue" she replied. 'Ok"   
continue.../b]
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: »

Reikka took a deep breath as she started to look deeply at the ball. She gave out all of her heart as she hits the ball Aiden ran and chased the ball but as she hit it he looked at Reikka as her smile stunned him. He looked at her as he was too distracted to hit the ball.

"Score To Reikka." Mr. Brooke said as he raised his right hand. "Aiden, do better!" Mr. Brook shouted to his son. Aiden gave a serious look as he shouldn't have been distracted. Reikka felt embarrassed as she gave a grip to the tennis racket.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: »

The bell rang for recess, "I was not mistaken!" Mr. Brooke smiled. "You are now a Tennis club member!"
"I'm going!" Aiden frowned as he walked towards the canteen. "Me too..." Reicka said as she gave the racket to Mr. Brooke. "Eat a lot and work with your muscles!" Mr. Brooke grinned as he walked away. Reicka looked annoyed, "Muscles?" She whispered. "I'm not a guy!" Reicka shouted but Mr. Brooke was already gone.

Ok, Guys...
I've decided to move this in Writters Block...

Sorry....

^ ^

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: »

Ok, I double post..Sorry Myrt but I can't finish the story when no one posts...Hehehehehe..

Here it goes:

Riecka was already at the canteen. While she was eating her Lasagna, not to mention irritated, she thought. <I'm in a big trouble.> She sighed with those bored and desperate eyes. <I'm now a member of an all boys tennis club. This is so stupid! But I must be patient, I'll tell them that I'm a girl next time.> she gave a meaningless smile. 

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: »

Tin, if you'd like we can start it out from the top. just tell me.  Peace
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum