Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

MTG international contest

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTG international contest  (Read 1595 times)
Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: »

wooooooohhh.
daw halos tanan na gin tun-an ko sa math sng first module ara..
hehehe....
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: »

haha.. i hate math so much!! ahhaha..
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: »

hehehe..Do you really hate math or you just hate the math teacher? ^ ^
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: »

you got that right!! and shes the reason i hate math.. LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: »

Hehehehe..Man! The achivement test is kind of HARD!
hehehe..
Hope I will pass..

I'll continue this maybe tommorrow!
^ ^
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: »

Nice tin, I'm looking forward to the updates Smiley though I don't think you can call a girl a wizard. I think it should be WITCH.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: »

Ok, big mistake!!
I thought I already edited that part..
I already noticed that and I tried editing it but I didn't have enough time to save it...Sorry!
^ ^
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: »

Yeah, it's alright. It's fine with me  Peace
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: »

Hehehe...
Thanks for understanding...
hehehe...
I'll update this soon!
^ ^
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: »

Really excited Tin, I want to see updates soon.  Peace
Report Spam   Logged

Angelic Light
Jr. Moderator
Rockin' Angelican

Reputation 1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: »

Nice story Tin, your very talented writer and composer.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: »

Yep! Very nice! haha.

Tongue
RESPECT ME!!!
-Admin Kai-
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Tin, I'm glad you edited it.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: »

Chapter 5
The melancholy of Calirire

Lunch is almost over and they are already in Operation in Real numbers. All of them are studying very hard for the contest especially Ijel and Lis. Lis is really good in Math that’s why she catches up so easily, they will start the next lesson tomorrow at the same time and place. Lis and Ijel decided to stop the “going in each others house to study” they’ll just do that when it is already the day before the MTG. It is one week to go till the MTG international contest will start, Ms. Eheana told them about the MTG last Monday, Nov. 19, 2007 and it is already Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2007. All of them are already outside the library except Ijel, Ijel is still looking for a book to read when he gets home. When suddenly he heard someone crying, he wondered, he thought that it was just his imagination or something but it sounded so real. He looked at the back of the table, beside the shelf and at the next corner of the library but no one was their, he only found a girl who is reading near the other table with the computer, which is where the sound is really strong.

When the girl decided to go outside the library the sound became even stronger, “Hey miss? Do you know who’s crying?” He asked the girl but she just looked at him and continued to walk outside. “Man, she’s weird and rude.” He said to his self as the sound faded, he looked at the table where the rude girl was standing, in his surprise he saw a girl hiding beneath the table, she was wiping her face with her handkerchief, at first he was reluctant to go near her because he doubt that maybe that girl is something not human but he just laughed. “What am I thinking that this girl is a ghost?” He said while he laughs so hard. Finally he decided to go near the girl. He walk slowly and when he reached the table he bended his legs and looked at the girl, “Hey Miss, why are you crying? Is there something wrong?” He asked as the girl slowly goes near him. “Ahmm, Who are you?” She asked timidly as she wipes her eyes with her hands.

“I’m Ijel Brook from 1st year section A.” He grinned. “Why are you crying? This is my first time seeing a Lady crying and hiding beneath the table.” He laughed a little. “Ahhmm, I am just gloomy because my partner in the MTG is not studying with me, she also said that she just wants to study alone and not with me. It’s just obvious that she doesn’t like me.” She cried as Ijel smiled. “That’s a funny reason to cry, so you’re also joining the MTG? Well, if she doesn’t want to study with you, you can study with us, or do you want me to force her to cooperate with you?” He said while the girl smiled with tears dropping in her eyes, “Really? You are so kind! Yes, I want Leiyette to go study with us.” She replied blissfully. “Oh, Leiyette is the name of your partner, Of course. Hey, are both of you new here? This is the first time that I met you or your partner?” He asked. “By the way, what is your name?”
“Yes, we are new here; I am Calirire Peuw you can just call me Caly.” She answered. “Ok.” He replied as he smiles at her and helps her stood up.
“Hey, Caly it’s already time.” A soft and serious voice said; Caly was surprise and so glad, “Leiyette! You came back! Hmmm…I just want to ask you if you can study with us next time.” Caly said as walks towards her. “Can you pls. stop being so obnoxious? You were disturbing since yesterday.” She replied still in a soft and emotionless voice but a little louder. Ijel started to get angry and Caly is starting to cry again. “Hey! Don’t be rude, she just wants to cooperate and study with you, it’s not like that she will bite you!” Ijel said while he looks at her unpleasantly. “I guess I have no choice, I don’t want to be uncouth or rude. I just can eagerly concentrate when I’m alone. But I can see that I am already offending someone so I say that I will study with you and your friends.” She sighed as Caly smiles and hugs her. “Ohhh… Thanks Leiyette, I already know from the start that you are not that bad.” Caly said as she rubs her face on Leiyette’s arm. “Stop that. Yes, I said that I will be joining you and your friends in studying, but in one condition, don’t disturb me, don’t be so annoying and I don’t want to hear any noise.” She said while she reads her book (Math witch), “Man, I’m sure that would be a problem.” Ijel murmured to himself as Leiyette looked at him (emotionless look), “What do you mean? Is there someone who’s been studying with you who is really obnoxious?” Leiyette asked. “Don’t ask. You’ll just figure it out. And it’s already time, let’s go.” Ijel replied.
« Last Edit: by Tin2x » Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum