Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

...Halloween Horror House... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: ...Halloween Horror House... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!  (Read 418 times)
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: »

My fur started to stand. I looked at her my view started to change I can see body heat.  She is deeply breathing. I looked at her as my claws grew longer. I patted the cat as it purred. I looked at the girl as she came closer to me. I gave out a certain look at her as she came closer.
« Last Edit: by ASIL_Myrtle » Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: »

I looked at her but I was too scared. I turned back and walked  away. I went to a certain part of the house so I can be alone. I reached the kitchen as I sat down and the old man popped out again. He stared at me in a weird manner. I looked at him as I gave a grip on my sword as I stood up. and directed the sword at him.

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: »

I started to howl. The claws grew longer, The fur started to grow thicker, I started to grew fangs and my eyes started to turn red. I howled again as the cat turned to a wolf too and ran away. I follow the girl quickly and tried to find her and I was wondering how I can move so quickly. "I've turned to a wolf." I said in shock.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: »

I looked at him as I gave a deep breath. "it's Time." He said as he pointed at me. "Time for what?" I asked him as I started to place my sword down. "Time for you to go out to the night and scare." He looked at me as I was frightened. I simply looked at him wondering on what to do.

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: »

Then I saw the girl and the man. "There's your companion" he said to the girl. As I curled up and turned to a half wolf. The claws grew longer as I saw their body heat.

"Your still not dead" the man said as he pointed at me. "But she is now a wolf, a were wolf." I was shocked in what he said but I gave out no emotions.

"I'm a wolf." I repeated. "A were wolf." I continued.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: »

Zamira:
I looked at him as he gave a smile. "What do you mean?" I asked him as he was starting o fade away. I looked at the girl. Is she like me who is trapped here also. She can help me. Maybe we can still escape this. She can help me.

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: »

"What do you want?" I said whith no emotions to the man that I know was the one who owned the house. "I thought this house is abandoned." I said as I looked at them. "You were the girl that entered. I saw you come in and didn't even come out. So I followed you. But now I know why you didn't come out."

"How can we escape your wrath? Can we ever be human again?"
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: »

"I dont know!!.. The old man did say that it's time.. time for us to go out there and scare...." He said GO OUT ANS SCARE doesnt that mean that we could escape??? Hmmm... "No.. the house will pull you back before dawn.. the only thing you could do is SCARE...if you scare enough... you will gain powers... and those powers should be powerful enough for you to escape..."
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: »

OOc; No, it's a role play question it's supposed to be in the role play.

Let Me Just Continue it.

Myrtle looked at the girl while the thunder striked as the raindrops dripped at her face and go down like a tear. "How can we escape your wrath?" she asked the man that abducted them. "Are we ghosts?" she asked the man as she looked at Zamira. "Can we ever be human again?" she continued as the cat came back and jumped over her arms.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: »

Kai

Ahem.. Can we continue now??
Since the old man said that it was time to scare, I had no idea what hat meant...Time to scare?? What was that about.. Hmm.. Well, I decided to try to get out.. Byt going to the frontyard, onto the gate... When I wrapped my fists around the grills on the gate, surprisingly, I could pen it... The munite I was about to go out, I could see a shadow approaching me from behind... I looked back and it was the old man... Heres what he said.. "Remember, only 2 hours.. Scare enough, or go to hell...Remember, 2 hours... Scare is all you can do..." while he was saying that, he was holding a "pendant-clock" to my face...

xoxo
[[♪♡..кнαιx ëняiкαн..♡♪]]
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: »

While the man was saying those thing I listened from the behind. So I turned to a half wold and told the girl beside me. "Good Luck Then." I looked at her as I jumped from the gate I turned to a wolf.

A Man was walking through the street as he saw me coming. Then he started to pat my head. I stood up and turned to a half wolf and my claws grew longer as I tried to scratch him. He ran away. 

It didn't say that I have to kill a man. I have mercy.

As I looked back I saw a girl walking down the street alone. So I approached her with my half wolf self[[The one where I looked like human but then I have long claws.]]

As I walked closer to her she started to smile at me. I tried to smile back but I couldn't. What's stopping me. I said as she started to hold my hand. He was cut by my claws as I  pulled back the claws. "What is it?" I told her. "I'm lost can you help me?" she said as I looked at her. "No, I can't." I told her with the hurt that is going deeper in my heart. Like it was being pricked by thorns. But I can't I'm a Ghost. I must scare.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: »

Zamira...
I was almost going out of the gate... I was carrying a sword, my eyes turned red.. I just cut of the metal bars of the gate with the sword.. As I went out, I walk to a house.. There was a family in it.. A normal family.. Just a mom, a dad, a little brother and an elder sister... As I was outside their house, I look at their window and see a shadow of the mom singing her baby to sleep.. As the little boy was asleep, the mother turned out the lights and left the boy in his room.. That was the PERFECT time for me to charge!! As I ghost, I passed through the walls of the house, [[sneeky..]] As I get to the boy's room... He was sound asleep as I was standing next to his bed, watching him sleep... The boy had a feeling that I was next to him.. He turned his back aroind and he saw me... He yelled to death!! Okay.. So I've scared one person.. Let's wait for his family...
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: »

I looked back at the girl as she scratched her head. The man told me that I'm still not a full ghost cause I've only been bitten by a wolf. I'm not dead yet. I said.

The girl ran towards me as she came closer I suddenly changed to a wolf. But she wasn't scared she actually patted my head. I seemed like a dog to her as she hugged me. "How can I scare if this girl is around?" I said to my self. The only thing I can do is to bring her back to her family.

I turned to a half wolf and asked her. "Where do you live?" I told her. "I live hear the park." Then I turned to a wolf and she grabbed on me I ran as quickly as she was holding onto my back.

I brought her near the park as we saw her mom. "Honey." He mom shouted. Her mom was shocked to see me. A wolf as I turned back to half a wolf. She thanked me. I ignored her and walked out of the gate as the little girl shouted. "thank You, Ms. Wolf" The little girl told me as I tried to smile. While her mom hugged her.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: »

Zamira...
I simply cover the little boy's mouth as he screams.. He was too nervous, so he fainted... But too late, his mother heard him scream and his mother went in the room... The mother saw me there as I was holding the sword to the direction of the little boy... She was so scared that she was choaking and choaking and she was coughing BLOOD! As she was a bit unconscious, she fell to the floor and fainted... Not for long, the father went near the door and saw his wife lying down on the floor with blood on her chest and all oer her face... The father grew in shock... I was standng straight looking at him kneel down to his wife.. Why could he not see me?? As I wave the sword to create noise with attraction from the wind, the father looked at me with a shocked face..."What...what have you done...?" the father asked me.. I wore an evil smile and I direct to tip of the sword to his neck.. He was getting scared and his knees were shaking.. I was just smiling at him,.. He ran away...
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: »

I went deeper to the park as a wolf. I didn't notice that I was at the cemetery already. I just walked as I saw a girl crying to his husband's grave. I came closer to her as a wolf. She looked at me as my eyes turned red. She knows that I was a ghost. I started to morph to a half wolf as I howled. The girl was to scared that she was hugging her husband's grave. Saying prayers. I started to howl. I came closer as she was too scared she screamed as she cried. Her hears were filling her husband's grave.

I Jumped as I curled and turn to a wolf as she cried as told me to leave her alone. That was the signal that meant that she was scared already so I left her alone with her husband's grave.

She was thanking her husband for saving her. Thinking that I would actually kill her. No I won't I still have mercy.

As I walked down the street near my house. I saw my mom and dad. They were actually crying that I was gone. I thought that they didn't love me anymore. As They were talking at the living room there were police men. Who was writing down on how I looked like. I just came closer to the window as I looked.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum