Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

...Halloween Horror House... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: ...Halloween Horror House... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!  (Read 412 times)
xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« on: »

Halloween Horror House

In the Horror House, the head of the ghosts is Louise Vhondora (old guy)
who died because he was left by his love one, Fantasia...

And because of this, he killed himself. His spirit decreed he would never leave his house,
unless he could find 5 mortals who will die with him and go to heaven

The Horror House was a house that Louise built for Fantasia... Who, in return, married another man...
Now, anyone who steps on the grass of the Front yard of the Horror House will officially become a ghost in the house. But, Louise has mercy.. Haha.. You can become human again. But only in the first few hours of morning!!! The rest of the day ---- you are a ghost!!!

Now, Louise lives in the Horror House and he is seeking for other people to save him.. But these people can not do it voluntary, anyone who goes in the house will die and will become a ghost!!! Yes, Louise is a bad guy.. But you will too!! If you step on the inches of the Horror House and become a ghost!!

The only time a ghost could come out is for one reason ---- scare people!! If a ghost does not scare enough people in 2 hours, they will be trapped in the house, FOREVER! For scaring the people, you have to use your special powers...

If there are already 5 ghosts inside the house (excluding Louise), the only mission is to scare enough people until you have grown your powers and they could be tough enough to open the magical crystal ball!!

Every ghost will have a human version/ normal version... Haha.. But that human version is just when you are in the first few hours in the morning which is the only time that a ghost could be human... But no! Not even a human trapped in the house could get out!

There is a particular room in the house that is locked and no one ever opened it.. Not even Louise! And that room holds the magical crystal ball that could make all the ghosts go to heaven and finally, Louise could escape! Now, now, the magical crystal ball has a code.. One ghost could not open it... there should be 5... Each ghost has their own special powers.. If they combine those powers together, the magical crystal ball would be opened.. Once the magical crystal ball is opened, you only have two choices :: Stay in earth as a GHOST... or go to heaven...

If there are already 5 ghosts inside the house (excluding Louise), the only mission is to scare enough people until you have grown your powers and they could be tough enough to open the magical crystal ball!!

Now, every Halloween, kids go trick or treating.. Perfect time to SCARE.. Haha..
ENJOY!!

INTRODUCTION

I walk along the streets as I spot a huge house. It was dusty, dark and old. I was curious so I came to it closer. I was on the gate. I was peeking on whats inside the house. I stare up and see a window. I see a shadow of an old man. I got too curious and I went in with my pet snake, Sculchz. As I went inside something horribly wrong happened to me. I turned to a GHOST.
« Last Edit: by +-ღMyrtleღ-+ » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

From a log time of me living in these streets. I saw a girl enter the abandoned house. Well that's what I thought. I heard that there was a old man living in that dusty old house but when I saw a girl come in she entered and didn't come out. I followed her in as I wanted to check on her but as I entered I can't come out. No The door is stuck. HELP!
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: »

I felt unconscious for a few hours. I felt like I was asleep. But as I woke up I found my self in a dark room, all alone. "Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked my self as I found a mirror in front of me the light of the moon reflected to the mirror. I looked at my self why am I different. Why do I look like this? I look different? Like I'm a ghost.
« Last Edit: by ASIL_Myrtle » Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: »

I was stuck in the room. I can't find the girl. Then smoke filled the room as I tried to get air. I pounded the door as I manage to make a hole. "Do not break the house, it is for my love." I heard a noise as I tried to dig deeper to the hole in the door. Only my hand and my head fitted in. I felt like hundreds of hands were pulling me down. "Oh No!"
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

Here we go again!! ^_^

I was creped out when I saw what was around me. I felt like I was being trapped! Ofcourse, I try to find a way out. I look for things to break the door. So then. I found a sword laying by the floor. I tried to slice this door broken. *Slice!* *Cut!* *Hit!*. Why am I so good at this?! "That's because you have become my 1st ghost." .A trembling voice said. Suddenly, footsteps came toward me and I see an old man."What do you mean?" I said as I looked at the man. "You have become my first ghost." He said as I walked backwards. "What in the world are you talking about?" I asked him as he was giving out an evil smile. "Your Zamira, The swords girl." He said as I was shocked on what he said. "I'm a ghost?"

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: »

I felt like a lot of hands were pulling me down I grabbed through the hole as I took a breath. I scratched it to make it bigger as I tried to come out half of my body was escaping as the hands only took my shoe she escaped to the backyard.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

Kai

I was too confused. I had no way to get out of this. I run down to the very 1st floor of the house as I ran to the  front yard to the gate. I tried to open the gate. "Let me out! Get Me out of here!" I shouted hoping that someone can hear my cries of help. As I banged the gate the grass pulled down my legs as I grabbed onto the gate. "Help!" I cried for someone to give mercy on me.

xoxo
[[♪♡..кнαιx ëняiкαн..♡♪]]

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: »

As I escaped the house I was in the backyard. The trees were moving, swaying. As I saw a wolf I took my lasso and. Tried to look the wolf was moving so fast. The wolf had red eyes. As Myrtle tried to whip it.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: »

Kai

Oh No! My legs are being pulled as I crave for someone to help me. It pulled be until I reached to the door of the house. I grabbed the sword that I picked up and tried to cut the grass with my sword. The grass tried to pull back as I stood up and they started to stay calm. A man approched me. "I see your doing well swords girl. Well, indeed." he said as he gave out a smile.

xoxo

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: »

The wolf jumped on me as I tried to wrestle it out it bit me at he neck as  I started to morph to a partially wolf. I looked at my self. What is happening to me. Help! I tried to cry out for someone to help me. But I started to grow claws. What am I? What's happening to me? I'm a wolf.

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: »

Kai

I looked at the man. "What do you mean?" I said as I look at my self. "What is happening to me?" I asked my self as the man gave a grin. The moon started to grow brighter to bring out light. My eyes started to turn red. MY body became firm and I started to grow fangs.

xoxo

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: »

I turned to a were wolf. "What am I? A Human with Claws." I asked my self as the wolf that bit me came closer to me as it rubbed it's head with my legs. I patted it as it turned to a cat. "What is happening?" I asked my self as I looked at my hands. That was filled with blood from my neck. The pain did not bother me as I was used to he hurt.

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: »

Kai

As I was in the house. I was so upset I looked at everything and in a moment I wrecked everything with my sword. I took a deep breath and tried to control my inner emotions on what is happening. "What is this? What am I doing?" I asked my self as I held on my sword.

xoxo

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: »

I stared to notice that I was bleeding. I know that the wolf bit me. I went back in the house as I carry the cat on my arms. As I walked in I saw that girl again. She was the one that entered the house but she looks different. I looked at her thoroughly. It is her but she seems different.

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: »

Kai

I placed a grip on my sword as a girl was coming near to me. I looked at her. Is she also like me. Trapped in this house. I looked at her as I went near her while she was across my view.

xoxo

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum