Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

:=Gifted HS=:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: :=Gifted HS=:  (Read 367 times)
PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

AKA: Metmet

I support Faerieland in the third Altador Cup!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: »

00c:Myrtle I think you're supposed to use italics when you're thinking something. Also I thought you lost a crystal necklace not your bag?

Petal saw Myrtle come in. She smiled when Myrtle looked in her direction. Apparently Myrtle had lost something.
"Hey Petal! Are you okay?" Myrtle placed her hand on Petal's neck. "Hmm.. Yous eem fine to me."
Petal smiled.
I wonder why Myrtle would come to the school nurse to report losing something. Isn't there a Guidance Counsellor here?
Turning back to Myrtle, Petal answered, "I'm fine, thanks. But what are you doing here?"
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie.

To whom it may concern:
I am leaving the forum on June 22.
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+
OOc; Sorry met, I guess I was a bit messed when I typed that at Baguio. I was in a ruch. But I edited it. Thanks!

Myrtle looked at Petal. Oh.. I someone took a few of my things again. And I followed a few foot prints that lead it here. So better to ask someone here for help. Myrtle started to check under the desk and at the cabinets. I lost my necklace you see and It was in my family for a few generations and I need it back. Myrtle bent down and whispered to Met-met. I think Angel took it. She usually plays dirty pranks on me and a few other students.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: »

Apparently Myrtle had lost a crystal necklace. She told Petal that she had seen footprints that went into the clinic.
Petal watched Myrtle look for her necklace around the room. Myrtle looked back at Petal and went near her.
"I think Angel took it. She usually plays dirty pranks on me and a few other students."
"That's terrible! Well, have you reported it to the guidance counsell-WAIT A MINUTE! Did you say ANGEL?!?"
Petal was shocked to hear what this girl whom she only met a few hours ago thought about Angel whom she practically grew up with! She quickly regained her composition.
Angel would never do that. What would she have to gain by doing it? I know she was acting weird before but she would never do that!
Petal snapped out off her thoughts.
"Look, Myrtle, I've known Angel my whole life and she would never do that! And if you don't believe me, I'll help you find that necklace and prove Angel's innocence."
Petal dashed out of the nurse's office saying a quick thank you to the nurse.
"Thanks, Miss! But I have to go."
She ran down the stairs without waiting for Myrtle to catch up.
I already know where her locker is, thanks to my powers.
She had completely forgotten about the floating girl behind the closed curtain of the bed beside hers.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle looked at Petal that won't believe what Myrtle just said. Myrtle chased Petal that was running towards something. "Petal! Petal! Wait Up!" Myrtle chased petal while Petal was running so fast. Myrtle touched her neck trying to remember the neck lace that has always been there that isn't there now. "I wish I can find it soon." Myrtle whispered to her self.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: »

Petal stopped in front of Myrtle's locker, waiting for Myrtle to catch up. She couldn't believe Myrtle would accuse here closest, best friend of stealing!
Angel doesn't need to steal. Even if she doesn't like Myrtle she would never do that. She usually just buys a way better and more expensive whatever item than the person she doesn't like.
Petal looked at the footprints under the locker.
Weird. This is the print of  shoes that are  Special Edition Chanel flats. I bought a pair with Angel the last time we saw each other in Milan. They're the ones I'm wearing right now!
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle went back running to her locker as Petal was looking at the floor with the foot prints. She looked down to see the foot prints are same as Petals. "Is Petal the one that stole it?" Myrtle asked her self. "Petal, Did you do it?" Myrtle asked Petal while her eyes started to go teary.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: »

"Myrtle, do you really think I would do that?!? I was in the clinic for the past few hours."
Petal almost shouted. She looked at Myrtle. She was confused and afraid.
What if I did do it? But I couldn't have? I would remember. No NO WAY! I was knocked out cold and I've been in the clinic for hours.
"Look! Myrtle, I would have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by stealing that necklace! Besides, I was in the clinic! I have don't even have any idea how I fainted or ended up there!"
She was actually shouting now.Petal looked at Myrtle who was about to cry. She quieted down her voice.
"Why don't we focus on finding your necklace? Are there any clues?" Petal smiled. "I read a lot of mystery books. My uncle even gave me a fingerprinting kit." Petal's eyes lit up. "That's it! Unless he or she would wear gloves, there would be fingerprints! Wait here! I'll go get it in my dorm room!" Petal was running as fast as she could toward the dorm when she stopped. "No running in the halls, young lady!" Great! Busted.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum