Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

:=Gifted HS=:

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: :=Gifted HS=:  (Read 368 times)
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: »

[[RING]]

The bell rang as Myrtle held on the girls shoulder, "Do you need help, Kai L?" She helped her up. "Come, let's eat lunch together." Myrtle said as she smiled. "My treat! Anyway, it's the first day of the class." Myrtle said as she practically dragged her to the canteen. As always, it was a messy place.
Myrtle and Kai L. sat on a vacant table, the only one NOT covered in decomposing food...
So far, it was the best table. That is, till' some girls approached them. "What are these losers doing in our table?" A girl, chewing some gum and applying some lip gloss, said as she pounded her hands on the table.
Myrtle stood up and smiled, "Oh look, its Angel! It seems to be another great year for you, Angel." Myrtle gave a sardonic smile. "Cause' I hope your words are bigger than your tiny brain." Myrtle added.
"Here she goes again. The I'm-so-perfect! Well, if you haven't noticed, this is OUR table, and my friends and I , think you should leave!" Angel mocked.
Myrtle came closer, looking like she and the wicked girl were having some sort of private conversation.

"My friend and I are no worse than you are, if not better! I'm telling you this in case you haven't even bothered to look in a mirror!" Myrtle sneered. Angel staggered and looked like someone had punched her, "Argh! Fine, have it your way." Angel and her friends left, leaving Myrtle with a satisfied grin.

She turned to Kai and smiled, "So, what'd want for lunch?"
« Last Edit: by PSHS-WVC » Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: »

Myrtle turned to Kai as she sat down. "What do you like for lunch?" Myrtle asked Kai as Kai looked stunned. "That was Angel. Get used to her. She is usually like that. Perfectly Rude!" She continued. "Today is the first day so My treat just tell me what you'd want and I promise to buy it for you." She added as she smiled at the new friend she earned. Hoping to get more.
« Last Edit: by +-ღMyrtleღ-+ » Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

AKA: Metmet

I support Faerieland in the third Altador Cup!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: »

"I'm sorry I was late, Professor, but we underestimated how far this school was from our house so my private jet ran out of gas and we had to stop in New York."
"Well, this isn't a very good first impression Miss... Ponster."
Great! I'm late on the first day of class. I knew I should have stayed in my old private school.
Petal sat in the back seat.
I cannot believe I agreed to this scholarship thing. Oh well, at least Uncle promised that I could get that adorable pink diamond necklace I saw in EBay.

"Um.. Hi!"
Petal looked up from taking down notes to see a guy smiling at her.
"Hey"
"I'm Blair"
"Petal. Nice to meet you."
"If you want I can show you around the school later. My older brothers go here so I pretty much know the place."
"Thanks. But I wanna try to explore on my own."
"Sure. That's cool. Hey, if you need some help getting around just tell me. I'm locker number 357"
"No Way! I'm 358!"
"Well, looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other."
"Miss Ponster! Mister Brooks! Would either of you care to repeat what I just said about electrons?" said Proffessor Abe.
Oh no, I'm getting in trouble twice on my first-
"They do not really rotate as most people think but they do leave a path that makes it seem as though they do."
Blaire gave an excellent save.
"Hmmph! Miss Ponster, pay more attention in class."
The Professor wasn't letting them off the hook that easily.
"Yes Professor."
*sigh* This is going to be a long period but at least I found a friend.

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie.

To whom it may concern:
I am leaving the forum on June 22.
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: »

As Myrtle and Zhana finished lunch. They headed to their classes. "Good Afternoon Professor." Myrtle said as she smiled. She usually is the type that teachers like. "Good Afternoon Myrtle." The teacher smiled as Myrtle waved her hands. "Now today we will discuss the use of our powers." The teacher said as everyone paid attention to him. "I really enjoy this class." Myrtle whispered to Kai as they continued the class.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
Petal ducked a flying pillow.
Wait was that a pillow!!!!!!! A flying pillow?
"I'm so glad we are classmates, Blair! You wouldn't believe how dumb I feel in this new school! How exactly do you morph a flower into a lollipop?"
Petal, Blair and the rest of the I-Meracium class were harnessing their morphing powers.
"Well, first of all, you can only morph non-living objects so you can't morph flowers. As for how you morph stuff, just feel your power and sort of... tell it what to do."
Petal was pretty skepical.
"Tell it what to do? Are you saying my power can think for itself?"
"You'll know what she mean when you can do it." said Blair, morphing a piece of paper into a crayon.
"UnngggH!"
"Don't exert your power. Just... show it how to morph. Sort of imagine your power morphing something into what you want it to be."
Petal tried again. She just couldn't concentrate. Blair was so good at this. It was so natural for him and because he knew so much Petal couldn't help but get annoyed with his "know-it-all-ness".
Blair's amazing! He's so nice and smart and he can control his powers so well. And he's kinda cute.
"Um.. Are you okay?"
Petal didn't notice that she was staring at Blair- and blushing. When, she realized that he had noticed she just blushed even more and covered itup with a
"You're just..uuh. I mean... It's because...err.. You.. and I.. and... ahem..."

*RRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Oh look, there's the bell! I gotta go to the ...um... bathroom cuz I need to..ahh... wash m hands.
Yeah, I think I touched something disgusting back there. See ya later!!!."
Phew! Saved by the bell!
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: »

While Myrtle and Kai were in classes. The Bell rang early. "Ring". "Let's go Kai, Can you come with me to the bathroom.?" Myrtle said as she Asked Kai. As they headed to the bathroom. They found a girl taking deep breaths[That's You Petal] as they said Hi!
Report Spam   Logged

Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: »

00c; Met, if you can't find a picture, then give us the hair and eye color or something cause' its simply not enough of you to describe your char as 'pretty'. That narrows it down to... the bazillion other students in Windy Fields.

The corridors and hallways were practically flooding, and Kiore couldn't take crowded places.
As she stumbled in the flowing mass of people, a sick, lurching feeling was welling up inside her. She quickly scanned any signs for the girl's bathroom... or utility closet.
All in a desperate attempt to get there before her panic kicked in. There! Sweet salvation! But no, it was too late. Even as she reached for the doorknob, the dreaded sensation washed over her and the next thing she knew, the world around her grew dark and limp. She felt herself plop onto the floor, pressing against its cold, hard surface before finally passing out.

"Get help. Somebody! A girl just fainted!"
Someone shouted from the crowd.
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.
PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: »

Can I just say that I look kinda like Ashley Tisdale except with dark brown eyes and black hair?
I'm really not good at graphics editing.
And there's some stuff I don't get in the story:
1. Myrtle, who's Zhana?
2. I thought Kai was a sophomore and Myrtle was a Senior? How come they seem to have classes together?

[glow=Get a hold of yourself, Petal. It's your first day and you are totally freaking just because of a guy you met 4 hours ago. Just take a deep breath and-
"Hi! I don't think I've seen you around before. Freshman, right? I'm Myrtle"
"Um... Hi! I'm Petal. Yeah, I'm in I-Meracium."
"Cool! I was in I-Meracium in my freshman year. I'm Kai, by the way!"
"You want us to show you around?"
"Sure! But someone already showed me around."
"That's okay. Hey, when we walked in here you looked like you had a serious problem?"
"It's cool. I think I've found a solution"
"Great! Then why don't you come with us to the cafeteria for a snack?"
Petal couldn't believe her luck. She had already told Blair that she wanted to meet a few more new people but that she'd catch up with him the next day. And now here were a two upperclassmen who was asking her to hang out.
"I'd love to. Sure."

*In the Cafeteria*
Myrtle had told Petal about their day, how Kai had yelled in the class and everything.
I wonder why she's telling me this. I mean, I think she's pretty nice but she's talking to me like we've been BFF's for a long time and I don't think Kai really wants to have her day revealed.
"So anyway, I'm going out after school with Byron. You know Byron Brooks."
Petal did a double-take. Brooks? The mantion of Blair's surname surprised her.
Blair has a brother?! Oh well, I have only known him for a day. I can't expect to know everything about him.
The girl was still talking.
"And we're just gonna take a walk at the school gardens and have dinner together. But rumor is, he's trying to kiss me."
Ashley! That's gotta be her!
"Um, Myrtle, Kai, I think I see someone I recognize. Can we catch up later?"
"Sure! Meet as at the bathroom after class dismissal. Bye!"
"See ya later!"
Petal walked over to the girl who was still talikng about how Byron has great taste, etc.
"Angel? Angel Larentia? Is that you?"
"And you are?"
"Petal! We were BFF's! Until, you moved to the U.S."
"Petal... Petal! Petallic Ponster? I haven't seen you in ages!"
"So how's your life been going since then?"
"Well.. My dad didn't find any diamonds in that mine he bought in Ohio so we moved to California. After a while he found out the mine had gold! We are sitting prettier than ever!"
"That is so great! My uncle's a pretty good businessman so we've made some more progress financially."
"Cool! Anyway C'mon girls! I need to reapply my lipgloss! Hey, Petal I still use our special LG!! The one we had my daddy's and your uncle's scientists formulate just for us!"
"Great! I still use mine!"
Petal was a bit weirded out. Her ex-BFF wasn't how she remembered her to be...
Woah! Angel sure has changed. She's become a bit over-confident...
Or maybe it's just me. I'm probably still adjusting to my powers and my new school.

Petal didn't know it then but Myrtle was watching the scene with an angry look and hateful eyes...
][/glow]

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: »

She woke up, very suddenly and found herself floating in midair, "Huh?" She groggily mumbled. "Oh, your awake!" A nurse, who was arranging something from a nearby desk, said with a flare of concern. "Thank goodness, dearie! You really scared us back there." The nurse took a moist white cloth and pressed it against the left side of her head. It gave her a strange numbing sensation.

Much to her irritation, Kiore found that her mind wouldn't coordinate well enough for her to de-jumble the running confusion. The way she felt that very moment, almost made her oblivious to the reason why she was lying in nothing but air. Almost.
"Umm... Why am I- I mean, what is this place?" She felt herself getting lighter as the micro-seconds ticked by, "Well, your in the nurse's office, little lady. Don't you remember? Some boys carried you here when you collapsed!" She dabbed the cloth a couple more times, which sent a painful chill running through her nerves.

She probably should have mentioned it in the first place about her condition. But she though it would have been better if no one knew she had claustrophobia...

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.
PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: »

Ok.
Edited Version:

Get a hold of yourself, Petal. It's your first day and you are totally freaking just because of a guy you met 4 hours ago. Just take a deep breath and-
Two girls suddenly enetered the bathroom. Petal smiled and quickly exited. Her last classes were English and Soc.Sci.. She just needed to get to her locker without running into Blair. She figured she'd feel normal towards him again the next day.
*Bzzt*
It was the school's PA system.
Apparently, something important either just happened, is soon going to happen or-
"Attention students! There was a mix-up in the Chemistry Laboratory. Please exit the builiding now to avoid inhaling toxic fumes which may make your powers void."
-was happening right now.
"AAAAHHH!! I'm don't want to lose my powers! Let me out of here people!"
That voice sounds so familiar. It sounds just like- NO! It couldn't be! Could it?
"Angel? Angel Larentia? Is that you?"
"And you are?"
"Petal! We were BFF's! Until, you moved to the U.S."
"Petal... Petal! Petallic Ponster? I haven't seen you in ages!"
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too! Well.. My dad didn't find any diamonds in that mine he bought in Ohio so we moved to California. After a while he found out the mine had gold! We are sitting prettier than ever! Did I mention that I totally rule this school?"
Petal was a bit weirded out. Her ex-BFF wasn't how she remembered her to be...
Woah! Angel sure has changed. She's become a bit over-confident...
Or maybe it's just me. I'm probably still adjusting to my powers and my new school.

*Bzzt*
"Students, please remain calm. Just exit the building in an orderly manner."
Oh, yeah the emergency... I guess, we'd better get out of here fast.
"We should-"
Petal was about to say they should get out of there.
"C'mon girls! My powers are way too awesome to lose!"
But apparently Angel had the same thought.

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+
OOc; Sorry I Didn't mean to be mean met I'm sorry.

Myrtle ran out side as she was pushed out by the crowd. Where are they Myrtle looked for her friends but she can't find them. "Zhana, Petal, Where are you guys?" She looked around as she cried to find her friends. "Hmm, Where are they?" she asked her self. "I can't find them by the crowd." She continued.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: »

"Uuuh."
Petal had just woken up and found herself on a clean bed covered by a curtain in a brightly lit room. She was just about to open the curtain when she heard voices.
"I just hope...lose her...usually powers get... "
"Yes. The poor dear probably... I hope...powers."
They're talking about me!
The voices were getting nearer and clearer.
" I just feel so sorry for poor Miss Ponster."
The first voice had confirmed what Petal was thinking.
They're talking about me! About my powers!

She decided to pretend to still be unconscious. She felt the curtain being drawn and heard the second voice say: "I hope she wakes up soon."
The curtain was closed and the lights turned off. petal sat up.
Where am I?
She tried to walk but got dizzy and fell to the floor.
"Ow!"
Petal saw a figure behind a curtain, seemingly floating in mid air above her bed. She was feeling better now and stood up. She was still drowsy and she couldn't think clearly. But somehow she knew that she had to open that curtain. She was about to open the curtain when she realized.
I have a gift of knowing...
Petal's mind became a little blank after that trying to think about her newly found power. Then, she remembered.
Petal drew open the curtain...

Sorry, it took so long for me to be back in the forum. I was way too busy with a lot of school ralated problems.
PS Jin, you're behind that curtain.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle went up to the corridors. It's really early in the morning as she stretches her arms and yawned. "Why did I wake up so early." she said as she bumped to the lockers at the hall. She opened her locker and placed in her books. She found a letter stating "Embarrassing me at the cafeteria huh? this is my come back. XOXO."  She looked up and knew it would be Angel and her gang. She can't just leave me alone huh. "But what did she take." she looked down as she notices that her crystal necklace was gone. "Oh no. What will I do?" Myrtle banged her head to her locker waiting for a hint.

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: »

There was a girl there about her age but before Petal could say hi, she heard footstep from the other side of the door.
She jumped back on her bed and pretended to just be waking up as the lights turned back on and somebody entered the room.
"Oww! Uhh... Where am I?"
Petal was surprised that she sounded so real.
Woah! Note to self: Join Drama Club.
"It's alright now dear. You fainted. We found you on the floor. Someone must have accidentally pushed you."
Petal pretnded that her head had cleared.
"Huh.. What? Oh, Okay. I'm fine now, Miss."
"Okay Petal. But drink this first it'll clear your head and help you refocus your powers"
Petal sipped the drink the nurse gave her.
Eeew... That tasted so gross.
Trying to keep her face straight, Petal asked the nurse.
"Miss, could you tell me who's in that other bed?"
"Oh, her name's Kiore. The nurse's office is air sealed in case we need to have someone isolated or quarantined so the fumes from the lab couldn't get in. I decided to let her stay here."
Petal nodded, she had heard but now she was deep in thought.
That girl was hovering above her bed!
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle went to the Nurse's Office to ask for help. As she saw Petal and the school nurse. Ma'am have you seen my bag. I guess some one pulled a naughty old prank on me but hiding my necklace in the school. Geez. What am I going to do? Myrtle asked the school nurse as she saw Petal looking quite stunned. Hey Petal! Are you okay. Do you have a fever or anything. Myrtle raised her hand and placed her hand to Petal's neck. Hmm.. You seem fine to me. Aww man.. I really need to find my bag. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum