Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

:=Gifted HS=:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: :=Gifted HS=:  (Read 364 times)
Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« on: »

Windy Fields

A school for the intelligent, powerful and gifted. Its a school where the students are literally considered as extraordinaries. Deep in a lush, hidden forest, a huge set of buildings come into view. Its dorms, gyms and classrooms were all specially forged for students who fervently practice their abilities ranging from mental grips, to elemental manipulation.
With a history only known to its seemingly-immortal principal, it seemed that only people who are invited to come to the school are able to witness its strange magnificence.

« Last Edit: by +-ღMyrtleღ-+ » Report Spam   Logged

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

It's another morning for me as I hurriedly got ready to go back to school. It's another new year for me as I fixed my stuff. "I hope that this year would be great." I said as I left the door of my house.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad." I wave good bye as my parents was on the door of my house. I ran back and kissed them. "I love you guys." I said as I ran out gingerly as I skipped out of my house the school bus was there I went inside to know that I was the earliest and the first to arrive. The usual bus driver was there. I said Good Morning and went back to my seat.

I opened my back and took my book. I really enjoy reading books. I said as I waited for people to arrive.

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: »

It was yet the first day.. I was getting ready to leave the house and I was waiting for the driver to drive me to school with my dad's new sprts car... As the driver was there, I already got into the car and i was taking a ride to school.. As I arrive to school, I walk on the entrance and see the hallway like a jungle! Everyone was playing with basketballes, throwing paper planes, gossiping, it was like a jungle... I was looking a the jungle straightly as I was hit by a basketball on the forehead.. I fell down... The guy that threw the ball helped me up and said sorry.. Hmph.. atleast my head is still in good shape.. haha..
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: »

A girl was waiting for the bus at a bus stop, reading a book and trying her best to ignore a boy who approached her. He too, was in his senior year. "Hey there," He greeted the girl, "Yes, do you need anything?" She steadily replied.
"I'm--" He started to say, but the girl cut him short, "Sorry, but I have to go." The school bus had arrived and the girl stepped in, leaving the guy in a short state of confusion.

The crowded school looked like a jungle.
The girl stepped out of the bus, overlooking the school. She couldn't help but sigh.
It's my senior year. It's finally my time to enjoy! And, my last one.

She stepped out of the bus, "Its my
Someone pushed the girl, who was stood out from the crowd. She fell to the flood.
Hmph! It's that boy again. She grumpily stood up, claiming she didn't need anyones help. She quickly regained her poise and walked toward her next class. The same idiot-boy was shouting/cursing something, but she did nothing more than dismiss his pathetic attempts to disturb her day.
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

As I was there, I proceeded to my locker to put stuff there.. I was so bored since noone was ever there, I just went in a classroom so I could be alone.. SInce there were no friends here... As my phone rings, it was my mom saying that I forgot my iPod at home.. Hmph.. well, I dont need it anyway.. Well, so i just sit on a chair and I started reading.. And waiting for interesting people to come..
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: »

I quickly ran to my homeroom. I wanted to avoid that crazy boy. I gave out a deep breath as I saw a girl. I was leaning at the door as I locked it. The girl was weirded out by me. I took a deep breath. "Good Morning." I said as I waved my hand to her. "I'm Myrtle, What's your name." I asked her as I started to sit down to a seat. I took out my book that I was reading and started to read. As I looked at the girl. "I hope I didn't weirded her out too much." I said to my self as the girl seemed to look at me strangely. I looked at the locked door. Hoping that, that boy would stop following me. He was so weird. I think he spreaded his weirdness onto me. I took a deep breath as I was too tired of running.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

I was sitting in the room just reading... I was there and I was maintaining to stay silent.. Just silent.. Well, Iw as waiting for other people until this girl arrived,, She asked for my name.. SHe looked like she saw a ghost or somehting.. I didnt asnwer her because I thought she was weirded out my me.. Hmph...Hope not...s
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: »

I asked her for her name again. Cause she didn't reply. "I'm Myrtle." I repeated. "What's your name?" I continued. I felt calmer now cause the boy wasn't there anymore. I looked at the door as the teacher entered. "Good Moaning Ma'am" I said as I stood up and smiled. I looked at the girl cause she seemed weirded out by me. "Are you alright?" I asked her as she was reading. I smiled at her and at the teacher and waiting for her to reply.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: »

Kai L..
I looked at the girl again as she asked me.. Again.."I am fine.. My name is L...Call me Kai L.. Nice to meet you, Myrtle.."..There.. So I sad it already.. I was looking a tthe teacher as she was looking at me.. So then, I continued being silent and I just read my book and saying jumbled words like "Halakabubumushamalakayalatubuhamalatubikofalaha!!" ..... They were just starring at me...
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: »

The girl said her name but the other things she said were only mixed up words. "Hello Kai L." I told her while she was mumbling senseless words. I smiled as I asked her. "this is my senior year here already. How about you?" I asked her while I smiled. The teacher looked at us while she smiled back. I read my book as I waited for the girl to reply.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: »

Kai

Kai L...
"Is it me you ask about?"..I told Myrtle.. Well, I told her that I was in my Sophomore years.. haha.. Well, I just continue reading my books... I try to forget everything and chant more jumbled words!!! I hope people wont think im weird.. ^_^

xoxo
[[♪♡..кнαιx ëняiкαн..♡♪]]
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: »

The girl is very weird I thought in my head. What is she talking about. I hope she will go back to normal. I said as I looked at her. I simply sat down the chairs as I hope that this day won't get anymore weirder. This girl is weird that boy is weird. What else? I hope people here would go back to normal. Myrtle said as she tried to ignore everyone. She simply sat down and read her book waiting for something exciting to hit her.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: »

As Myrtle was looking at me weirdly, L was having some sort of vision that a fire was coming. Her vision was saying something that she should save those people that are gonna get killed by the fire. Including herself.  As the vision ended, L panicked (correct my spelling). L stood up and said "People! The whole place is going to explode!!!". All the people that heard her just laughed and looked away. L was sweating up and she whispered to herself "What? None believed me?". L was too cnfused that she went ut of the school.

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: »

As Myrtle was sitting quietly at her place people arrived as she looked at that weird girl again. "She seems to have a problem." Myrtle said to her self as she tapped her lips with her finger. As Myrtle was about to ask her the girl started to shout. "People! The whole place is going to explode!!!" Myrtle was shocked as she said that everyone started to to laugh even Myrtle even gave a puff. But the girl ran out. I chased her. "Are you alright." Myrtle asked as the girls eyes started to go wet and seemed like a tear will come out.
Report Spam   Logged

Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: »

A rather odd girl with dog ears and a tail stepped into Windy Fields, completely unaware as to why the place was empty. But the thought hadn't occurred to her yet, for she was busy gawking at the scenery before her. Never in her life had she stepped into something so elaborate...

After a long, pausing moment, Kiore had managed to say something, "Perhaps I'm just late, and that the students are already in they're classes?" She muttered to herself.
She was moving around the campus almost automatically, wandering aimlessly in hopes of finding her undecided destination, "Oh my... I think I'm lost." She sighed.

Then without warning, a piercing ring echoed throughout the school.
BBBBRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!

(Ok guys, the ringing is the signal for lunch time.)

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum