Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: [..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]  (Read 1505 times)
PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

AKA: Metmet

I support Faerieland in the third Altador Cup!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: »

Metmet took the glass of water from Myrtle. After she sipped a bit, she looked at Myrtle again.
"I don't know if I'm a muggle born. My parents..."
My parents...
Metmet started to get teary-eyed but she blinked the tears back.
"My parents passed away when I was just young. I don't know anything about my family."
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie.

To whom it may concern:
I am leaving the forum on June 22.
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle looked at Met-met feeling sorry. "Why did I even ask." Myrtle whispered to her self. "I'm so sorry met-met.I didn't know." Myrtle continued. Myrtle started to rub Met-met's head. The Hogwarts Express started to shake. "Is there an earth quake?" Myrtle asked. "Why is this train moving." Every one started to run and shout. Myrtle looked the person beside her. "Is she something special." She asked her self. Stuff from the train started to fall a gigantic piece of th wall started to fall as Myrtle quickly took out her wand. "Protego" as shield started to cover them. She was sitting beside Met-met on the floors of the train. "I think this girl has something. Is she hiding something? or is someone after her?" Myrtle looked at Met-met with her teary eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: »

Suddenly, the train started shaking. Stuff was falling all around. Myrtle grabbed her and shouted "Protego!" Metmet realized that Myrtle had cast a spell to protect them from the falling debris. But as more and heavier stuff started falling the shield Myrtle had cast was starting to go weaker. Myrtle was looking tired. Suddenly the door to their private cabin flew off towards them. What are we going to do! Myrtle's shield can't hold up anymore especially not to a door. Metmet was scared. "Myrtle, can you move the shield? What was that spell you used? Maybe I can do it!"
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: »

It was already morning and Asha heard that there would be a new transferee.
"Yes, a new girl is coming today. In fact, Myrtle is chosen to be her representative." Asha heard the chitchats of her seatmates. "A new girl?" She asked, as the girls were freaked out by her appearance. "Yes, she's coming today." One of them answered, "Why do you look so frightened?" Asha asked in a cold voice. "Nothing, I've noticed this is not my proper seat." Both of them replied and hurriedly walked towards their seats.
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

The Shield couldn't hold the objects anymore. I need help. Myrtle tried holding the objects more. Myrtle looked at Metmet. "Myrtle, can you move the shield? What was that spell you used? Maybe I can do it!" Metmet offered. "Protego" Myrtle shouted. "Just say "Protego".
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: »

Metmet felt like she was in a trance, like none of this should be real, like she was dreaming. Why am I even hear? She thought to herself. She was surprised to hear a voice in her head reply, Magic... She was taken aback by this. She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she could barely hear Myrtle shout "Protego! Just say Protego". Another flicker of the shield made her snap back to reality. "B-but I don't have a wand!" She was near taers at this point. Oh, God. I'm so scared. But I have to keep calm if I'm-we're going to survive. She prayed that it would work without a wand, not wanting to believe the voice in her head telling her she was going to die, that both of them were going to die. She put all her strength in her voice and concentrated as hard as she could on the one word that came out. "Protego!!!"
« Last Edit: by PSHS-WVC » Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum