Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: [..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]  (Read 1506 times)
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle quickly stood up and fixed her self. She came running out side going to the terrace where she was supposed to meet Harry. "I'm so sorry Harry." She placed her hands together and bowed down her head. "I didn't mean to." She continued. Harry placed his hand on her shoulder. Harry said "it's alright." He gave out a grin while Myrtle looked stunned. "Ermm, Sorry again." She looked in her bag and accidentally forgot her books. "Oh No." she whispered. Harry looked at her bag and said "Don't worry I brought mines."
Report Spam   Logged

Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: »

Jasmine

After class Kyorinne went to the garden and saw a girl sitting on the grass. She walked towards her and said "Hi, can I sit beside you?" she asked  "Ok" the girl replied as Kyorinne sat beside her " I'm Kyorinne" she said "I'm Hermoine, new here?" The girl asked and smiled."Yup, actually I still don't have close friends, so I'm doing my best to be friendly!" Kyorinne cheerfuly said while doing a gesture of determination."I can be your friend" Hermoine grinned." Really?THANKS!" She said with a big happy smile. A minute later, Kyorinne started to feel hung so she opened her chips and started eating "Do you want some?" she asked reluctantly while her mouth is still full "No thanks"  Hermoine said  looking at kyorinne eating 4 pieces of chips at the same time "Really? THANKS" Kyorinne then enjoy eating her favorite chips. As time goes, Kyorinne saw a girl walking towards them and thought of someone she just met in the great hall "Hi Asha! do you want to join us?" Hermoine asked a mysterious girl.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: »

After they were listening to music, Fred decided to take Zhana to her dorm room. "Umm. Its after 7. Would you like me to take you to your room?" Fred said. "Sure! That would sound awesome!"... "Sure. Its the least I can do for ya. By the way, I really like that CD we listened to." Fred said.. "Really?! I just love that band!" Zhana said. "Well, I guess we have alot more in common." Fred said. "I guess. Hay, you wanna hang out in my room for a litlte longer?" Zhana said. "Cool. I can do that." As they were in ZHana's room. "I have alot of better CDs here!" Zhana said. "Cool. Wanna listen to them?" Fred said. They listened to music for two hours until they realized it was already late. And its in the rules that all Wizards should be in their own rooms before 9. Hmmm...

Now Playing
>>The Black Parade<<
My Chemical Romance

C H E M I C A L    R O M A N T I C . . .
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle started to study potions with Harry. She even thought him a few things that she learned her self. As she amazed harry with her hidden talent. She starts to put her wands up and BOOM glitters that looked like fire works appeared. Harry was shocked as he smiled. While they were looking at the book of potions.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

AKA: Metmet

I support Faerieland in the third Altador Cup!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: »

Metmet woke up to a bright sunny day.
*Yawn*
*DinDong*
That was the door bell. As Metmet rushed down the stairs to answer th door she tripped and fell down the stairs.
"OW!"
Great way to start the day, you doofus!She answered the door. It was the mailman.
He already delivered our mail today.,she thought, looking at the pile of envelopes on the table beside the door.I wonder what he's doing here.
"Good morning Metmet. I found this at the bottom of my bag. it was postmarked half a year ago and I only saw it now. I'm sorry."
"It's okay Mr. Stamp.", she said taking the envelope."Have a nice dsy!'
Metmet closed the door staring at the envelope. It had no return address.
I wonder who sen this. It has a strange seal.
Metmet broke the seal and read the letter.
Dear Miss Pigue,
           Your attendance is requested at the Hogwarts School of Wizards and Witches. Needless to say, your schooling will be funded by one of our generous sponsors. We've been watching you and are pleased to say you have great skill. Though undiscovered and untapped, your magic is powerful. This has convinced us you will be a valuable member of this school.
           Precisely 24 hours after you read this a pink Italian sportscar will appear in front of your home. You will find the keys on your person. Check all pockets and bags. Drive it to the train station. Once you get out it will turn into a charm on a charm bracelet you will find in its place. You will then meet our contact. Follow everything she tells you. And you will find yourself here.

Dumbledore
Hogwarts Headmaster
[/i]

Metmet nearly laughed out load.
Do they really think I'm that gullible? Magic? Right... Probably just a joker without a life.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie.

To whom it may concern:
I am leaving the forum on June 22.
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

After Myrtle talked to Harry she went went up to her room. As one of the students came up to her. "Hey Myrtle! Dumbledore was looking for you. He said about an special assignment or some sort. said the boy. "Thank you Neville! I'll come to him immediately. Myrtle went up to The headmaster's offica as the sound of the birds was painful. "Hello Sir! What was it you were needing of?" Myrtle said to Dumbledore "Hello Myrtle! as an helpful hand I would like to ask you if you could accompany a late student. She is excellent in her academic grades. But we sent her the letter late so I hope you can accompany her in her travel to Hogwarts. The headmaster said. "It would be an honor sir." Myrtle said as she immediately took the Hogwarts express with the permission to leave the prestigious school. She went to the Hogwarts Express Station waiting for a pink car to arrive as she read the cardboard paper that Dumbledore gave her.

The New student shall arrive at the Hogwarts station. She will be riding a Pink Car in about 24 hours. Her name is Pigue, Met-met. So wait for her. Myrtle stayed there on the benches waiting for the new student to arrive.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: »

Metmet had been feeling this nagging feeling all day. Like she was forgetting something or that she had to do something.
Arggh! What am I forgetting!? It's not like I have an appointment I have to ge-
Citrus was pawing at her leg, the envelope at her mouth.
"What is it, Citrus? What are you doing that envelope? I thought I threw it in the trash."
Citrus whined. Metmet giggled.
"Alright I'll read it to you again. But you know this is just junk. It's not like I have magic. Don't you think I would know if I had magical powers?"
As Metmet finished reading the letter. She saw Garfield and Piggy had brought her suitcases to her room.
It's almost like their telling me to go...
"Alright I'll pack my things and if there is a sportscar in front of the house then I'll go to that train station. Alright, guys?"
Garfield purred at her feet, Piggy snorted and Citrus licked her. They ran out of the room as Metmet started packing.
An hour later, Metmet had finished packing everything she needed. She had decided to bring all her clothes, shoes hats, underwear, pajamas, shoes, and a few books she hadn't read yet.
I just hope I'll be able to caryy all of this. Wait! What am I talking about it's not like a pink sportscar is really gonna show up tomorrow!
Metmet rolled her eyes and scoffed. She was already wearing her nighties. The only ones she hadn't packed. She sat on her bed put on her pink gel eye covers and sank under the heavy blankets in her air-conditioned room. She said the voice command for the lights to turn off and called her pets to go to sleep.
That night she had the weirdest dream. There was this guy who was after her and a few people she didn't know but somehow she knew they were her friends. She woke up the next morning in a cold sweat.
She took a shower then changed in to her schoolgirl clothes (they weren't really uniforms but they were a button down light pink blouse and a pleated dark pink miniskirt. She donned a black (with pink highlights) beret to complete the look. She also wore black (also with pink highlights) boots). She ate an omelette and sausages for breakfast and washed them down with strawberry flavored milk.
She pulled down her luggage and whistled for her pets. She put them into their travel cages (which were pink, had their breakfasts and some water inside, and each had a pink pillow and a part with some dirt where they peed and pooped. That part was a bit sealed off. It had automatic doors).
Metmet had already packed her pets leashes and she opened the door. It was 5 minutes before the sports car arrived. She decided to get a drink of water first. When she got back all her luggage were in the trunk of a pink sports car and her pets were at the backseat. She closed the trunk and noticed something like an automatic car door opener in er pocket. She pushed the button for unlock and took off the cover on the other part to reveal the key.
It was on the highway that what had happened sunk in.
Oh-my-gosh! It actually happened. How dd that happen? Who would just give me a pink Ferrari? How did they put everything in the car in less than five minutes?

That was the first time she started believing in magic.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle stayed at the station for a few hours she self tired and lonely as she fell asleep. She woke up as she started to stand up. Man, why was I chosen to be the Gryffindor representative. I'm already really tired. If this girl won't arrive soon. I'm going to take the train back to Hogwarts with out her. She said as she kicked the chairs at the station. While she worried about the new girl that's coming along Hogwarts.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: »

"Love me for me and not for someone that I could never be 'cause what you get is what you see. And I can't be anymore than what I am. Love me for me or don't love me."
Metmet was singing along to the car radio. Apparently it had come with Ashley's debut album, Headstrong when she realized she was already there.
She stepped out of the car.
Okay, Um.. Do your transforming into a bracelet thing car.
She waited.
Huh.. Maybe I need to unload my luggage first. Yeah, That's it!
She snapped her fingers. Her luggage and pets were next to her in a flash.
Oh, well, I guess that's faster..
She snapped again and the car became a titanium charm on a red gold bracelet.
Aww... It even has diamond seats. Wow. I guess I do have all that magic powers and stuff.
She snapped her fingers again and a pushcart (like the one in airports except pink) appeared. She snapped and her luggage was on the cart.
She pushed it along still humming the tune of Positivity. She paused and looked around and saw a girl sitting on the waiting benches holding a cardboard with Hogwarts written in Pink glitter. She approached her.
Metmet smiled.
"Hi! I'm Metmet, Metmet Pigue."
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: »

Ok, I'm a bit late....
Sorry guys I've been very lazy this past few days...

Ok here it goes....

It's already end of the day and as agreed, Asha and Ron are doing there so called homework together. "So, this is how it works!" Ron smiled, while he browses his book. "I guess we're done with this." Asha sighed with pure boredom on her face. "I'm going to rest now, it's already late." She said as she walks towards the hallway to her room. "Ok, bye!" Ron shouted with that big smile on his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle sat up as she wiped the droll off her face after sleeping. Oh, Hello Ms. Pigue! I'm from the Gryffindor House. I'm here trying to pick you up. So shall we go. Myrtle raised her hand. Welcome To The Hogwarts Express. This is our ride back to Hogwarts. Hagrid was supposed to be the one to pick you up. No students are usualyl given the permission to go out of Hogwarts. Unless it's a holiday. But as an Rep. for the Gryffindor house. I was asked to pick you up instead. By the way. I heard you were top in magic. If you have the time we both can share a few tricks. **Winks** I would love to see a few acts.
Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: »

Magic?
"Um.. What are you talking about? I just found out about my powers today."
Metmet was now thoroughly confused and a little bit scared. I've been caught up in everything that has been going on and now that I'm on this train... A train I got to by following a girl, who says I'm supposed to be amazingly great at magic, through a solid brick wall. Now that I'm on this train I want to know what's going on. No one would go through all this just to play a joke on me.
Metmet looked out the window at the beautiful view. Somehow, it made her feel better.
"So.. Myrtle,right? Where exactly is Hogwarts? Am I really a wizard?"

00c: Tell me if the next part is... I forgot what it was called but something like controlling other players?
*Back to the RP*

No reply.
Metmet felt a bit awkward.
Maybe Myrtle just didn't hear me. The train is pretty loud.
Metmet made a second attempt at conversation.
"Well, obviously I know nothing about magic but you said maybe you could show me a few tricks?"
Still no answer.
"Myrtle?"

00c: If it was wrong just reply to this.

Metmet looked at Myrtle. She had been nice to her and Metmet felt like they were almost friends. But something was holding her back from that.
Maybe I just don't want to get hurt again...
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+
OOc;  Met just pretend that time is slow and not really didn't reply. But took quite some time to reply.

Myrtle looked up to the window. "Yes, Dumbledore told me that there was this new student that is amazing in magic. Are you a muggle born? Myrtle looked at Met-met

"Sure, I would love to show you a few wizard trick I know." **Winks** "So are you thirsty?" Myrtle looked at Met-met while she took out her wand.
« Last Edit: by +-ღMyrtleღ-+ » Report Spam   Logged

PSHS-WVC
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 47

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: »

What the heck is a muggle?
Myrtle had finally replied.
I wonder why she didn't reply quickly. Maybe she decided to think of what she was gonna say first.
Myrtle looked at her.
"I would love to show you a few tricks I know." Myrtle winked at her. "Are you thirsty?"She took out her wand.
"Um.. To your first question, I'm not sure. What's a muggle?"
"And, Myrtle, I'm serious. Yesterday, I thought magic was just fantasy. That it could never exist. And now you're telling me that you and this Dumbodor person know about my powerful magic powers but I don't!"
Metmet blinked.
"Sorry. I'm just really confused. I guess I am also pretty thirsty. A glass of strawberry lemonade would be nice. Thanks."
Metmet smiled as she looked at Myrtle's wand.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Goodbye!
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+
OOc; You don't have to state that I replied late. It sound kinda weird for my char. ^-^ Thanks!
Myrtle looked at Met-met and smiled. "A Muggle Born are wizards that came from Muggle parents." Myrtle smiled. "I guess that is what you will feel when your new. Why didn't your parents tell you?" Myrtle gave in a question. "When I was a child my parents told immediately as they trained me to become a great witch. Myrtle continued.Myrtle took an empty glass that she bot from the table beside her. "I don't think I can make an strawberry lemonade though." Myrtle gave a grin. "Aguamenti" water started to flow from th tip of the wand while Myrtle placed it at the glass.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum