Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: [..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]  (Read 1508 times)
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

It's almost time for the sorting. "I already sorted 5 years ago. So I'm used to it." Myrtle said. "I love being in Gryffindor." She continued. She smiled while she looked at Harry's smile. Hermione snapped her fingers as she looked at Hermione. "Myrtle, is there a problem." Hermione said. "Oh No, Theres no problem at all." Myrtle replied.
Report Spam   Logged

Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: »

Kyorrine is walking towards the great Hall and is getting eager to meet new friends. When she went inside and upon seeing everyone, she gave them a big smile. After a while she heard the hat sing. "What is that song? It's so loud!" she covered her ears and started to pout. When the hat stopped singing, Kyorrine looked for a seat, "Hey, is this chair available?" She asked a strange girl, "She seems serious, I can tell that she doesn't talk too much,"Kyorrine said to herself.
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle looked up as the new wizards and witches went up and the sorting hat. "Oh My, I hope Gryffindor students would excel." Myrtle said. "Yes,  They would. I'm sure of it." Harry said. Myrtle looked deeply into Harry's eyes as if she was hypnotized. "Myrtle, are you alright." Hermione said while she snapped her fingers on Myrtle's face. "Oh, ermm, Yeah, I'm fine." Myrtle continued. 
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: »

"Hey, is this chair available?" A cheerful girl asked. "Indeed it is." Asha replied without any expression. Asha stood up and walked towards the sorting hat with some students standing in front of the crowd. "I hate sorting." She whispered. Asha is a person who doesn't show her emotions but inside she's a really good person. She hates standing in front of the crowd that gives her a reason to hate sorting. The girl who just asked her is very irritating she's like trying to get Asha's attention by waving her hands in front of her face.
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle smiled while she looked at Harry. She looked at the people sorting as she gave out a sigh. "Why did I do that?" she asked her self. "I'm so stupid." she continued. "I'm really excited for this school year." Hermione said. "Yes, it would be great." Ron replied. "Yes, I really enjoy Transfiguration, potions and ....." Myrtle and Harry said at the same time. They both gave a sigh. "Defense Against Dark Arts."
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: »

Zhana was late for a class. Ever seat ws taken. There were only a few left. Her choice was to sit on the vacant chair beside the Weasley twin, Fred. "Is there anything wrong?" Fred asked. "im fine. are you fine?" Zhana said. "im fine as well. ahm." fred said.
As class ended, everyone went outside and went to different directions. Zhana decided to to to her room......
 Tongue
RESPECT ME!!!
-Admin Kai-
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

It was time for classes now. Myrtle went up to my class with Professor Snape. "I hope he goes soft on me this year." she said. "He usually is strict on me." she continued. She gave out at sigh as she walked to her room. To find out that she has the same class with Harry. "Everyone, please open your book to page 181. So we can start our lessons." Professor Snape said as he oped his dusty old book. "Alright now, it says here we got to have lab partners. Let's start, Mr. Potter you will be paired up with Ms. Gail. Myrtle took a deep breath as she was stunned. "What?" she whispered to her self.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: »

After the sorting, Asha stayed at her room and read a book, her full concentration was in the book that she was reading when..Raaaang!...A very loud noise disturbed her, "Stupid bell!" Asha calmly but irritably said. She put her book on the table and went towards their first period class.

When classes started, Asha sat at the last seat near the windows. The professor that is going to hold their class wrote his name on the blackboard to introduce his self. "Professor Snape, so he is the one who will hold this class." Asha thought. Asha was infront of a guy, the guy looks familiar but Asha ignored him and concentrated at the lesson the teacher is teaching them.

^ ^
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: »

After Professor Snape assigned Harry to be her partner she was stunned. "What am I going to do?" She asked her self while she started to stand up and approach Harry. The sounds of her foot steps, sounded like her heart beating slowly but nervously. She went up to Harry's table as she held on her books. While she gave a nervous smile. "Hello Myrtle! I guess were paired up. Please take a seat." Harry said as he tapped the empty chair. "Thank You Harry!" Myrtle replied. Harry raised his glasses as Myrtle looked at him. Open the dusty old book.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: »

"Ms. Asha you'll be paired with....The person in front of you." Professor Snape said. "And who is he?" Asha asked. "Find it yourself." Professor Snape replied. Asha walk towards the guy infront of her and put her books on his table. Peace
« Last Edit: by Tin2x » Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle looked at her side. "So Let's get this home work started." She said while the bell rang. "Can't we simply meet up later at the terrace?" Harry said. "Oh, Sure. Meet you there." Myrtle continued. While she stood up and went to her friends and left.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: »

The guy looked at her then she thought <Oh, this is the geeky guy from the great hall.> The guy smiled at her and offered her a sit. "Thank you." Asha said. "I am Ron Weasley." Ron readied his right hand for a shake. "Asha Denvore." Asha replied without even looking at him. "So Asha, let's get this homework started?" Ron said as he let his right hand rest on his lap with big embarrassment. "I think we can't." Asha unemotionally said. "Why?" Ron asked as the bell rang. "Because it's already time." Asha answered and then she walked towards the door, as her other classmates are running towards it. "Oh, so we'll do this at lunch?" Ron shouted. "Of course." Asha replied. 
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: »

Zhana was running towards her room as she bumped into alot of people on her way. [[she was in a hurry]] "Oh no! I have to get the books, the potions, the herbs in my room! I have to make it fast! I have to make it before class! Before the professor kills me! again!" as she was running and running, she slips as she steps on a skate board. all her stuff went flying on the air.. All the poeple were surrounding her. A guy pushed through the crowd to get to Zhana. It was Fred. He pushed his hand out to help Zhana stand up. When Zhana stood up, she fixed her self. The people started to go mind their wn business again. Fred stared at her while she was fixing herself. As she was about to run to her room again, Fred pulled her by her arm.. "Where you heading?" he said.. "My room! I gotta mke it fast really fast!! waah!!" Zhana said.. "Ah.. Before professor kills yah?" Fred said. Zhana nodded her haid and ran as fast as she can. Fred ran after her to help her.
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Myrtle went to her room and started to snooze around. "Yawn, I should really take a nap." she said as she started to lay down at her soft, squeaky bed. As she suddenly fell asleep.

She woke up as she looked at the window. While she looked at her clock. "Oh No, I still have to finish my project with Harry. I'm so clumsy."
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: »

Zhana made it to class perfectly. After class, there were no more stuff to accomplish. No more classes after that. Wee. "Dismissal" for them. So Zhana thought of having fun. Fun? Her exact idead was to sit by the swing. The swing was somehow in a place that was "abandoned" it was a small place. Alot of dead leaves piled on the side. The trees looked so lonely with wrinkles. The place looked exactly DEAD. And the only thing there was a swing with two seats. Zhana sat in one of them. It was extremely silent. The only sound was the leaves getting blowm by the wind. Suddenly, Zhana heard little footsteps walking on the crunchy dead leaves. She looked around to see what it was. She stood up and circles around. And then.........Some one touches her shoulder. She got startles and she turns around! Boo! It was Fred. T_T "What the?! What are you doing here.??!" She said. "Just checking on you, ofcourse!  Smiley" Fred said... "Well...Okay... I guess thats fine by me." Zhana said. They sat on the swings together and listened to music. <nice music>

Now Playing
>>Cancer<<
My Chemical Romance

C H E M I C A L    R O M A N T I C . . .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum