Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: [..x♥x..]Hogwarts School Of Wizards and Witches[..x♥x..]  (Read 1517 times)
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« on: »

INTRODUCTION:

The churning sounds of an ongoing train, nearing its traveling target, alerted both wizards and witches within the train station, who were expecting another studious year at Howarts School Of Wizards and Witches.
Myrtle, a rather pretty student already in her 6th year, walked towards Hogwarts express, holding the lumbering luggage between her palms and a smile on her face. She entered the looming train, waving to both her acquaintances and friends while she entered an empty compartment.

She felt rather bored and took out a beige-colored school manual and started to flip through its bland pages. She couldn't help but feel excited and afraid at the same time.
I mean, its another auspicious year! Who wouldn't be excited? But then theirs that Voldemort person. He keeps terrorizing the school!~ She thought.

OOc; To the next poster please post that you came to the Hogwarts express also.

NOTE: If you want to know about the spells here's a List
« Last Edit: by +-ღMyrtleღ-+ » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

AKA: . . xXchemicalromanticXx

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

Kai

Kai L...
I get off my house and  see the Hogwarts Express, I carry 2 Heavy Load bags full of books, memorabilia, clothes and a lot more stuff. I get in the huge double decker train and find a place to sit. I was walking on the center aisle and looking left to right to find a perfect place to sit. It was getting hard to walk since the train was on a bumpy road.(it wasn't on rails!)The first deck didn't have any perfect seats. So I went to the second deck. I looked and there were some vacant seats. But who will I sit with???

xoxo
[[♪♡..кнαιx ëняiкαн..♡♪]]
« Last Edit: by ASIL_Myrtle » Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: »

Myrtle looked out the door, feeling both bored and alone. That is, until Zhana came in. From this point, its quite safe to say that Zhana and Myrtle were friends for quite some time, "Hey Zhana! Zhana! I'm glad to see you back in this train." Myrtle said with a grin, "How are you? Me? Well, I'm fine and excited getting back to Hogwarts."Myrtle continued while taking Zhana's luggages and placing them in a spacey corner. She opened her bag and took out a bag of chocolate frogs. "Do you want some? This batch is especially good." She thrusted the croaking chunk of chocolate to her friend.

Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: »

Eri left so early in the morning, her eyes were still practically crusting over.
In an effort to thrust her discomfort away, she concentrated on a thought that would soon become reality: Her 2nd year in Hogwarts.
It only seemed like yesterday when she 1st boarded the train with the Hogwarts' crested logo in it, half-wishing her guardian was only joking when she meant she was going to attend a school for wizards and witches. A school with magic? Magic? The very idea was ridiculous!

But her doubts were quickly swept away the moment she passed through a brick wall.
She actually half-expected to crash into the solid-looking surface, spilling all her unusual books and making a fool of herself infront of those muggles in the train station.
But, that was over a year ago. This was now her 2nd year, and was pretty darn nervous about the matter...

"Good luck, dear Erivianne!!" Madame Gaustin, her guardian, called to her with that familiar French accent, which she responded to with a jerking motion that was supposed to be a nod.
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

Myrtle looked at the window of the Hogwarts express. It's her 6th year but it felt like it was her first. "Why am I acting this way?" She asked her self. "It's my 6th time to go back to that place and I'm still not tired of it." She continued. As she looked at the open door of the cubicle, the person that she admired the most, Harry passed by. She adored his smile but she felt like she is just dust compared to the famous wizard. She looked at his smile while she took out her book for her bag and gave out a deep sigh. "He'll never notice me." She said as she looked down at her book.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: »

Kai

Zhana Ex...
As I walk, Myrtle was there to be with me... Atleast there was a friend... She offered me chocolate frogs.. "Why yes!! I would love to have chocolate frogs!!"... As I sat down with her, I was thinking of what could happen in my next days here in Hogwarts... As I think deeply, people in the train went crazy saying "Incoming! Big lump..We're gonna ride over a big lump!!"... Hmph.. And I thought it was something like an emergency.. So, well, I just celebrate with all of them... While riding the the train, I just talk to Myrtle until other friends come..

xoxo
[[♪♡..кнαιx ëняiкαн..♡♪]]

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

As I offered the chocolate frogs to Zhana she accepted them and took some. She seemed like she enjoyed them. I looked at her while I smiled. As I took one for my self. The person that she really admired. Harry Potter passed by again. The chocolate frog crocked in her mouth and she started to choke. She seemed like she was going green. As her friend Zhana offered her water. She drank the water as fast as  she can. "Thank You Zhana." She said as she tried to smile. "I made a fool out of my self again." I continued. Zhana smiled and understood what I felt. While I looked down and cover my self with my book.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: »

As I just smile at Myrtle, hoping she wont choke again! LOL.. "Myrtle, I'll just go to the first deck of the train. okay! I'll just get some water from down there..." I told her... So then, I just went to the first deck.. Well, since the train was on a rocky road, it was kindda hard to walk in there... Everyone was sitting, they were reading.. Some of them were even dong magic!... I just approached the man that was selling food... I bought some water.. Haha.. As the train stopped suddenly, I fall to the floor and the water I was drinking pour down to my face... Well, the train stopped because there were Hogwarts Students coming in.. As I fix myself up, the Weasleys come throught the trains entrance.. I just wipe the water off my face as I get up... Oh well, the water's gone now! So I just bought another bottle... Haha.. The Weasleys passed by... it was Ron, Ginny, and ofcourse, my closest pals, Fred and George.. Haha.. Goody! People are getting interesting!!  Crazy
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: »

As Zhana left the cubicle. I was sitting also. I just read the book at I was using to cover my face. I felt lonely. I opened the window and it felt very cold. So I opened my bag to find out I left a few things at my house. "Oh No, I forgot my sweater." I said as I bit my lip. I suddently close the window but the cool breezy air was still there. I crossed my arms and took a deep breath as I could see the air the I breathed out going through my face. I gave out a sigh as I waited for my friend Zhana to come back. "What is taking her so long." I said as I looked at the door of the cubicle.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: »

I was enjoying with the Weasleys! I was talking with them on the first deck... I sat with the twins on their cubicle as I forgot Myrtle.. [[oh no! sorry....i was distracted by the tins..sorry..]].. As Ron went to Harry and Hermione and Ginny went to her friends, I was alone with the twins.. We were asking about each others lives.. It was fun.. I really missed them.. As the train was going up the hill, the lights on the train were flickering... Well, we all enjoyed it anyway..
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: »

I gave out a sigh as I waited all alone in the cubicle. I looked at the cubicle door and waited for a miracle that Zhana will arrive already. I I took as deep breath as the air a breathed came close to the window as I started to draw with it. It turned out like a hunder. Like Harry's scar. I started to think about Valdemort. From what I've heard he and is followers killed my dad while I was young and I never even knew them as my mom tried to find him. Till' now her body is not found.

The only one that took care of me were my Grand Mother. My grand father died when my mom left. This is a sad family. I though on how my grand mother is feeling as I opened my book and read it.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: »

Zhana Ex...
As I was sitting in the cubicle with the Weasley twins, George went out of the cubicle to get something from his luggage from outside the cubicle.. So Fred and I were in the cubicle.. I asked hm.."So how's everything going??..".. He said.. "Well, everything's okay.. haha.. anyway, could you wait here, I have to get something for ya.."..."Wow! Cool.. haha.. I could wait.. ^_^.." I told him.. So then I was alone in their cubicle... As George arrived, He sat down.. I waited for Fred to arrive... After minutes, Fred arrived and surprised me as he took a HUGE box of chocolates that shape into his face!! LOL.. That made me LOL like crazy! Haha.. So then, I kept sitting with them until we arrive to Hgwarts..
Report Spam   Logged

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: »

I looked out the cubicle door as I gave out a sigh. "I don't think she will still arrive." I told my self as I went out of the cubicle. I saw Mr. Potter. "Hey There." he told me as I looked at him. Is he talking to me. I asked my self as I smiled. "Hey There Mr. Potter." I replied to him with a smile. "Please call me harry." He told me as he raised his glasses. "Alright, I'm Myrtle." I replied as I smiled back. I took my book as the lumpy road the train was going tripped me. Harry gave me a hand as he helped me stand up. I quickly fixed my self as Harry said "Were near to Hogwarts." I hurriedly looked back as I said "Sorry, I have to go and fix my things. I went back to the cubicle as my cheeks were blushing. I looked at my hand as I though. Harry Potter actually touched them. I smiled as I seemed like I was dreaming. I quickly snapped my fingers and fixed Zhana and I's thing up. "Where did Zhana go? " I asked my self as I fixed her stuff for her.
Report Spam   Logged

xXchemicalromanticXx
Rocking Music Moderator!
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 43

Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: »

As I was still talking to them, I completely forgot about Myrtle...  [[..sorry..]].. The twins noticed that we were near to Hogwarts so then Fred stepped outside the cubicle and he went to the center aisle... "Everyone!! Hogwarts is coming!! Sing your heart out.. "... Fred yelled at everyone.. I just laughed at them... So then, George joined his twin to do their "dance" haha.. it was funny.. Everyone was celebrating that we were near to hogwarts.. haha.. Go Fred! Haha.. Well, I suddenly remembered about my luggages.. I went tot he second deck and see Myrtle fixing my things... "Myrtle! Im so sorry.. I forgot.. i got distracted by the Weasley twins...." I told her as I fixed my stuff.. 

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: »

As I was fixing our thing Zhana quickly ran to our cubicle. As She mumbled words as she was talking so quickly. "yes, Yes, I understand your deep admiration at Fred Weasly." I said as I laughed at her. I started to look at her hands. "Did you forget about the water?" I asked her as she was puffing while craving for air. "take a deep breath Zhana and tell me what happened." I told her as she was leaning at the cubicle door. I stood up and got our things read as the Hogwarts Express Horned giving a signal that we are near to Hogwarts.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum