Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 936 times)
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: »

the slot had opened and swallowed myrtle's post as she had commanded, her sword shinning the way before her, shone upon the darkness of her unfathomable  imagination but the question remained would she traverse the darkness or remain just another human
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: »

the goblin too felt any change of pressure with any oncoming front, slowly an unwelcome moderation of his lifestyle is being forced upon him as he now compromised between needless preservation and reckless behavior, simply he lamented the truth saying "...consequences kill ones dashful spirit..." as he surrendered to his growing age in real life, ah but there would be no such surrender on the Internet saying "...my internet self is going to be amazing because I keep at it, I just keep at it..."
Report Spam   Logged
------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

AKA: call me Kitsune but my name is natasha

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: »

Grrrah! Why does..! The magician used her magic to move different places
Report Spam   Logged

Please join my 1st RPG Forum! thanks!
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: »

"...because the slot will follow you now magician..." the goblin replied "...you see, it's not because you aren't on the internet that the post isn't there..." the goblin lifted his  hand and splayed three fingers saying "...the magic isn't in the wand, the wand can only focus the spell..." he held the three finger once more in front of him "...focus on knowing, feeling and seeing, now cast another spell then...", the slot had been watching, it too wondered what the magician could conjure up
« Last Edit: by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
------doLphiN~
Angelic Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 2

AKA: call me Kitsune but my name is natasha

Fire Emblem Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: »

If I can just be the one two years ago.. A forum addict.. But i'm not a addict anymore. Its hard for me to earn posts.. because i'm not an addict anymore. The magician replied
Report Spam   Logged

Please join my 1st RPG Forum! thanks!
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: »

the goblin didn't know what a forum addict was, true he was across many "last post" threads but that was because he needed the "threads" to push his imagination, and to help him reach deeper than just his daily life, the question was always the same one for him "what in my life is worth posting", the goblin let his own words somehow pour out of him by saying  "...yes I could either start a blog, which gets no feedback, or chat which in turn leave no record, so a better compromise would be keeping a blog of ones posts, that is, while following the style of the site one is posting where possible..." the goblin was feeling old again but he would soon bounce back with another post he promised
Report Spam   Logged
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: »

I'm also a forum addict. Said the human. "I think I am faster than any of you." she continued  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: »

myrtle had it right, the goblin went to bed about midnight and woke at 06h00 a few hours before the rest of his family and it was in these two or so hours that he did much of his replying posts, whereas later while he had no internet the posts came to him and he prepared them for posting that evening, simply he put it "...muse and slot are part of my life now..." the goblin was harping back to that "shared life" clause in the muse's pact, "...it is as if one is seeing ones life in the focus of postability rather than just personal gain..."
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: »

the greedy goblin, true to his word promised to post on all the "last post" threads he was on within five minutes of writing this post, at this point he didn't want the last post, he wanted all the last posts on all "last posts" threads madness permitting
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: »

the goblin too, felt he had to put a little bit more into his posts, perhaps he would do a few more depictions then, somehow he was not seeing what he saw for what it meant saying "...depictions, force one to describe it in turn forcing one to look at it closely...", the muse was watching, her trick was either to give the idea to the goblin or to jump in half way through his text and change everything to her liking which admittedly was normally mad enough to have the goblin running behind her to trying to keep up with the beauty of it, she was like granny doing a poll dance where one doesn't want to look nor miss it for the world
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Jr. Angelican

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: »

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." a quote which shocked the goblin because although it seemed exactly the point that goblin was getting at by what he did, it came from the gnostic gospels,  so the goblin simply repeated "...when I look at the "last post" thread, it's a fun game but when I look at the slot I am alone and it isn't a game at all, it's a journey to self..."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum