Photobucket
Kamyx3 At Angelicum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KAMYX3 at ANGELICUM is now doing their best to make new updates for the forum. The new layout will come out on February.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

:=: A Flyff Story (Official) :=:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :=: A Flyff Story (Official) :=:  (Read 548 times)
Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

AKA: Jin

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

View Profile WWW
« on: »

00c; Due to popular demand (atleast among some of my friends -.-; ), I've decided to finally put up this short novel of mine and put an end to my beta version. I'll have you know, this story is AFTER the beta, and the main character's (Aimi) parents are indeed, Favel and Eric.

:~: Introduction :~:
Just a Fairytale…?

“A long time ago, the Five Gods of Lais created a dimension called Roika. In Roika, there were three continents. Together, these continents were known as ‘Madrigal’ namely Flaris, Saint Morning, and Darkon. Roika was an abundant place of life in its oceans and its periwinkle skies. The Five Gods brought forth the Human race after creating the plants, animals, and the other unique races of Roika. The Gods of Lais did not wish to be revered by the humans. They preferred to have a simple and harmonious relationship with them. Roika was truly then a world of peace and balance.

After some time, the Gods of Lais decided to leave for another world. In order to preserve the beauty of Roika, the Gods of Lais handed over the Land-revolution method and the core part of the Genesis-gears to the kind race of the Dwarves. At the same time, they also created the Comedian-Clown who was able to bring harmony and happiness to the inhabitants of Madrigal. With that, Roika retained its luster even after the departure of the Five Gods.

However, the number of citizens grew, and the Comedian-Clown had difficulty in bringing serenity to all the inhabitants of Roika. To help him with the task, the Comedian-Clown split itself into three personalities - Ipuli the Master of Intellect and Imagination, Bobor the Master of Light and Color, and Shelid the Master of Shadow and Desires. There was a time when the three personalities worked in harmony to provide happiness all throughout Roika.

But Shelid was eventually consumed by the dark nature of her Shadow and started to lust for power and the control of Roika. There was one who stood in the way of Shelid's domination, and that was Bobor. To get rid of her, Shelid deceived Ipuli by telling him lies about Bobor's intentions to control Madrigal. Idiotically convinced, Ipuli went after Bobor. Ipuli created numerous fierce and magical creatures to help him chase away Bobor, and immediately, Shelid took control of the creatures and used them to complete her plan to take over. Under Shelid's influence and power, these creatures turned into mutant-like monsters and took away the Genesis-gears from the Dwarves and scattered them all throughout Madrigal, as to be never used again. They terrorized and haunted the Humans, who were unwillingly part of a war they didn't quite understand.

In order to hide their true identities, Bobor eventually named herself 'Bubble',
Ipuli was christened 'Iblis', and Shelid was naturally dubbed 'Shade'.

While in exile from her original dimension, Bobor (now called Bubble by the humans) sought help from the Human inhabitants of Roika to destroy the creatures plaguing the land and once and for all, stop the dark rule of Shelid. By using a great deal of her abilities, Bobor passed on the Mystical Arts of using Strength, Intellect, Compassion and the Magic of Flight to man. From then on, continues the struggle of the warrior-citizens of Roika to bring back peace and balance that was once abundant in the world created by the Five Gods of Lais.”

~(Iblis, Shade and Bubble)~
« Last Edit: by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
the only things that stay the same. Even when everything else changes.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

AKA: Myrtle, Muaxxx, iMyrtle
Status: I'm quite busy doing something for the forum. But you may PM me.

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Jin, I love your new story  Shake I'm really going to support it a 100%.  Smite
Report Spam   Logged

Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: »

Or so was history told…

A lightning bolt streaked through the shady forests of Darkon. The sky was starless and the nightly air was moist.

“Have you finished her off?” A haunting voice gently echoes through the dense mist.
“Yes, Shelid. Bobor will never bring harm to this world, or any other. Not from where she’s standing!”
A deep second voice replied. It was a short overly weight man and the one he was talking to was an ominously thin woman. Strangely, they were both wearing clothes crossed between that of clowns, and court jesters.

Where am I? So familiar, but…

“Now that little sister Bobor is no longer here, what shall be our next destination?” The chubby man asked in a delighted tone. He was glowing with a sharp sense of pride. “I’m sorry… our destination?” The woman said darkly, the familiar spark of intelligence streaked gingerly through her eyes. There was a moment of silence, tension was building. The girl, who appeared to be a simple passerby, was at the wrong place at the seemingly wrong time.

Run. Run, now!

The girl screamed in her head, but she just couldn’t move.
There was something about this that simply told her to stay-put. At first, the man seemed rather puzzled. But after finding himself drowning into his sister's eyes, he immediately (and finally) anticipated her melevolent intentions. “Sister, you…” The man’s eyes flared up with sudden anger and disbelief.
Unfortunately, his sentence was cut short. He was flying through the air before he could even think of reacting. “Shelid, you monster… What have you done?!” He screamed furiously at the slender figure, now looming above him with a manic grin plastered onto her expression.

Think! Where have I heard this before?

“My dear brother… I’ve done nothing wrong! It is you who did it all for me.” Like it wasn't a hellish nightmare already, the woman dissolved into an intoxicating fume of purple mist.
“Say goodbye to this world, and perish as I open a new era!” Shelid’s laugh echoed into the rupturing landscape. Everything was blurred by a shade of sinister black. The bystander stood among the bushes while the black mist consumed her, still unable to move.

Fading… fading…

Wake up, wake up, c’mon… Wake up!

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Another streak of lightning flashed. This time, its lights focusing into a room, briefly giving the place an eerie glow. The sudden reminisce of light lasted long enough to see a 13-year-old girl sleeping, her palms  enclosed tightly into fists, while sweat drenching her light frame.

Thunder quickly followed after lightning.

Gasp.
She sat up, very suddenly. More sweat poured from her face.
She breathed heavily, her blank expression seemed to stare beyond the boundaries of darkness.
Finally, after a moment or two of pure silence, her lips finally parted to mutter quivering words. “It was just a dream…”
“Aimi,” A delicate voice came from a different bed to her left. “Are you okay?” It was her sister, “You look pale. Did you have a nightmare?” The little girl attempted to rub the sleep off her eyes, focusing through the dim lighting.

“Yeah, it was just a dream.”
Aimi looked at the brewing storm outside, still shaken from her horrific nightmare. It all seemed so real.
She looked back at her sister, managing a sheepish smile. It was strange, really. She didn't need to smile since her sister wouldn't even see it through the darkness. “I’m fine.” She wasn’t fine! But what else could she say?
“OK, sure. Goodnight Aimi.” Michi shrugged and went back to sleep, burying herself in a bundle of colorful quilts. As soon as Michi’s head hit the pillow, Aimi could hear faint gurgling snores.
Michi might have been young, but she wasn’t as innocent as she looked.

A knock came from the door. “Still up?”
Aimi, already scared off her wits, jolted as the door creaked open. “Uncle Taro…” It took awhile before her eyes adjusted to the sudden light. Looks like he left the den light on.
Still, she managed to know Uncle Taro cause’ of his ‘glittering’ head, as Michi would to say.
“Yep, I’m still up.” She should’ve expected what her uncle was going to say next.
“Ayi, are ya okay? Ya look like yav seen the ghost of Christmas past!” Ayi, that’s what her relatives call her, with Michi as an exception. “Yeah, I’m alright.” She lied.
“Ayi,” He started to say, wearing a look of pure sceptically. “Don’t you dare fib to your Uncle Taro…”
“Ok, ok.” She took another grasp of air, trying to recollect (though unwillingly) the images from her dream.

“I had a dream, I know it was just a dream, but I can’t help thinking…” She must’ve said it really fast, cause’ it eventually caught Taro's concern. “A dream ya say? Well Ayi, watcha’ waitin' for? Tell meh bout’ it.” Aimi gave a cheesy grin.

Aimi sat up, too hyped to feel her chasing slumber. She told him everything:
About the creepy conversation in the woods, a plan placed into action, and the woman melting into shadow.

“And what creeps me out, is the fact that I remembered it so clearly, so detailed.”  Aimi stared.
She stared at the images she keeps running in her head. Those people, they were surely familiar.
“Uncle, remember those legends about the three clown deities? You know… Iblis, Shade and Bubble?”
Now that she was out of that hellish nightmare, the girl could clearly guess who those people were. “Coarse’ I du Ayi, but their justa bunch of humbug fairytales! Well Ayi, its just dreams right? Now go ta bed. It’s a big day tomorrow…” The burly man hobbled his way towards the exit. The door creaked and chimed as he closed it.

Darkness and silence returned, creating conditions which made it all too well to think. It was quiet. Well, maybe except for Michi’s snores and the thunderous rain outside.

“Tomorrow is my graduation from vagrant school. I shouldn’t worry about that stupid dream! Ha, I’m just scaring myself…” She gingerly looked at the storm outside, serene and destructive all at once.
True. It was just a dream. But the last time she turned away from a dream like that…
Someone died.
She knew she could only hope that this wasn’t one of those dreams.

The storm stirs lightning, wind, rain, and uprooted some frail trees outside. Yet, Aimi could hear nothing as she drifts into a mellow state of unconsciousness.

(PS: Uncle Toru speaks in a strange Scottish accent.)
00c; Eh, if no one reads this, I'm deleting it. -.-

Maybe the only reason why people hang on to memories so tightly, is because memories are
Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: »

At last! You finally posted it!
I'm going to wait for the last part that you told me..
Where Kenshi and Aimi was in prison and saved by Michi and the others, ok?
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: »

+-ღMyrtleღ-+

Nice, Continuation Jin. ^_^ I'm glad you posted it. ^_^ Supporting it.
Report Spam   Logged

Jasmine
Jr. Moderator
Certified Angelican

Reputation 3

Hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: »

I like ur story... Smiley
But I haven't finish it yet...
It's soooo LOOONGGG....

But you already told us the story...
So no need to read it alllllll..... Peace
Report Spam   Logged

Jinmei
Role Play Moderator
Board Moderator
Star Angelican

Reputation 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: »

Kenshi? Who's Kenchi?  Huh?
I haven't even started writing the next part, despite our free time during holy week! Ugh.
God, I might not even graduate this year. I absolutely despise the modular system.

And I'm a horrid writer!
HOR-RI-BLE.
Ahhhhhh......!

Tongue

MyrtleGail
Admin; Founder; Coder
WebMaster
Angelicum Angel

Reputation 49

Harry; Hogwarts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: »

No your not. I would love to read the next chappie.

Your story is very descriptive. So that's why it's long. Keep it up. IT really sounds like an anime. Plus it's so much better than your beta. hahaha... Keep IT Up.
Report Spam   Logged

Tin2x
Head Angelican
Certified Angelican

Reputation 9

The Homoside Characters

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: »

I'm looking forward for the continuation..
 Mad
Report Spam   Logged

Yo!
  Everybody..
^ ^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum